Hi all,

Made a few of these over the weekend. These are all Gaggia portafilters that have been converted into naked portafilters and all 4 fit the Classic. Therefore, these will also fit the Baby, Selecta Deluxe etc.

1x Gaggia Classic Gold [sold]

1x regular Gaggia [sold]

2x 'Professional' Gaggia Portafilters from a single group Gaggia TE machine.

All as pictured, the 2x Gaggia TE portafilters have a little extra weight to them and a nice round handle. They don't have a clip inside the portafilter to grip the basket, but nonetheless my VST basket fits snug.

£15 each collected, + £1.50 for postage.

Postage is £2.95 second class (according to the Royal Mail website), however I will meet in the middle on postage and call it £1.50

vSUU9mkh.jpg

QmOI8Wwh.jpg

Edited by MartinB

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

Hi

Can I take the standard classic please?

Thanks

Mark

Hi

Can I take the standard classic please?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes. I will PM you to arrange payment.

Martin

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

@L&R Saw the gold one & thought of you. :D

Laissez les bons temps rouler

@L&R Saw the gold one & thought of you. :D

@L&R I can post to you if necessary

Thanks, arrived today. Just need to wipe down the walls ;);)

Thanks, arrived today. Just need to wipe down the walls ;);)

Fantastic, thanks for letting me know!

Still have the rest for sale :)

Bump! Still have 3x portafilters available :)

Bump...

Still here :)

These naked PFs are really worthwhile and £15 is a decent price. I don't need one personally - I bought a hole saw and did it myself - but I totally support making these naked PFs available to the forum. I was initially put off by all the talk of spritzing but when I did the conversion it turned out that I didn't have any problems at all. Should have done it right from the start.

Gaggia Baby 2002 and 2005, Mazzer Major, Motta 58.4mm tamper

Thanks for the kind words!

2x Gaggia 'Pro' portafilters available - these have more weight to them than the standard Classic/Baby etc portafilters. Nice bit of kit!

You have a pm!

1 portafilter left!

I will take it! Your inbox is full, so if you could drop me payment details then I will send today.

Thanks!

Sorry all, I was away at the weekend and didn't see the replies.

Sorry all, I was away at the weekend and didn't see the replies.

No problem, i guess @Hexagram is after the last PF. But if not i am certainly keen!

Yes, sold to Hexagram. I will see if I have any at home for you. Watch this space :drink:

Yes, sold to Hexagram. I will see if I have any at home for you. Watch this space :drink:

That’s alright..dont worry yaself about it. Much appreciated though!

One more available :)

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo