Seftonplonjay

IMS/VST baskets

Hi All

just picked up an expobar brewtus 2 db machine (thanks d_lash). I’m now keen to start learning with non generic baskets; happy for advice & offers of what you would recommend re IMS or VST please.

thanks

Size would be good. 18 & 15 Vst Ridgeless

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

If getting the IMS, get the E type ones, they have more holes covering larger area than the others, also IMS are quite cheaper than VST

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, MaraXprofitec, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air, Aergrind, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, Gene Cafe CBR 101, BWT Bestmax Premium

15 g vst are a pain, make your life easier and get a 18g to start

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Thanks all for quick replies! Much appreciated.

does anyone have a 18g vst they'd like to get rid of...?;-)

Hasbean is the cheapest place. If you can't get one on here, I would just order ans save time.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

I have a vst 18gr ridgeless which can be yours for £20 delivered. Boxed and great condition. I was thinking to put it up on sale anyway with some other stuff. Let me know if you interested.

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero White | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr  | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

Thanks inspector; however I took Jony’s advice & ordered one from HasBean ;-) £22

appreciate the offer though;-)

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo