Iwwstriker

iPhone 6s immaculate condition

Hi guys,

Sorry that I have not been active as a forum user, typically just lurking around. I have been busy with work and got distracted by other life-changing moments. So I do apologise.

I wanted to let go of this iPhone of mine, which I have purchased from Giffgaff, previously as a Giffgaff user. I paid £549.00 for the item.

My offer price is £250.00 negotiable plus postage. I have listed it on eBay, but I think it is safer to sell this to someone who's legitimate and alive. I saw a couple of offers from eBay accounts that were only created literally today, which sort out raised my suspicions.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263719822991?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

This is the link to my listing.

I have a teeny weeny bit of OCD-ness. So I take really good care of my belongings. It is so precious to me.

Let me know if you're interested.

I accept bank transfer and also for both sides of interest, via PayPal.

Cheers,

Ivan Wong

Edited by Iwwstriker

erm, guys, is this price too expensive? Hmm, I wonder why the no interest?

They seem to be going for just under £200 on eBay. Yours sounds like new though. I reckon you may get offers in time, a couple of days isn’t long at all :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

AV Forums is also worth a try, best of luck with your sale :)

If you’re open to offers, how about £150 posted, for a quick sale

They seem to be going for just under £200 on eBay. Yours sounds like new though. I reckon you may get offers in time, a couple of days isn’t long at all :)

Hi, thanks for the confidence. It is fairly new, I have only used it for a year and a few months more. And I only use it for phone calls and social media. Never tinker with it either, or use it as a test phone.

Thanks, guys for the interest. £150.00 is a bit steep for me. I am sorry that I will have to turn down your offer.

After studying eBay to see what these go for, and a few other places, I recently sold my iPhone 6s 64gb (immaculate condition having always had case and screen protector on it) for £180 (not on eBay).

ETA - just found my piece of paper with the sold price of a random selection of phones on eBay (like mine). - most one went for was £239 and lowest was £160

Gaggia Classic (2006), Eureka Mignon MK2

After studying eBay to see what these go for, and a few other places, I recently sold my iPhone 6s 64gb (immaculate condition having always had case and screen protector on it) for £180 (not on eBay).

ETA - just found my piece of paper with the sold price of a random selection of phones on eBay (like mine). - most one went for was £239 and lowest was £160

Minus eBay fees and PayPal fees

I’ll leave £150 on the table and pay the postage if that sweetens the deal

Leave it with you.

GLWTS

Just thought to close this thread, the iPhone has been sold elsewhere. I got the same price as what @Yes Row suggested. Thanks, everyone for the interest.

Just thought to close this thread, the iPhone has been sold elsewhere. I got the same price as what @Yes Row suggested. Thanks, everyone for the interest.

That’s a shame. It was an offer not a suggestion.

I think I have to close this post as the item is sold elsewhere.

Does anyone know how I can close this?

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)