joey24dirt

Headquarters bunker upgrade - what the hell have I started!

Nearly there!!!!!

a56f5ad2e42facd3a16f191803b8eb09.jpg

For such a small space it’s looking like it going to be perfect. Got some nice little storage cubby holes for the big tools. My table saw is neatly tucked under the far right bench, and I will do the same for mitre saw when I get it back from my mate.

The dust collection works great too saving me a lot of time cleaning up. Happy happy happy

I’m now off to reopen my rodent infestation thread again as the little feckers are back lol

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Amazing man cave! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, get some hot chilli sauce round wherever they're likely to be getting in. It'll probably be the last time you'll see them.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Amazing man cave! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, get some hot chilli sauce round wherever they're likely to be getting in. It'll probably be the last time you'll see them.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

They aren’t in here but up at the house. I did that yes! Which seemed to work for a time. Where I suspect they have been in though I’ve tore into the space to disturb the area and spook them. The real culprit is Nextdoor but one, the abandoned house. The neighbours who actually join into the house have said they see rats in there all the time!

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Well hello there!!

Looks like super cosy to me

Looks like the place to be when there's vermin upstairs...

Seriously though, congrats mate!! You've just run out of excuses

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Well hello there!!

Looks like super cosy to me

Looks like the place to be when there's vermin upstairs...

Seriously though, congrats mate!! You've just run out of excuses

Haha well I’ve got two poorly kids right now so there’s a couple more

@SkateReclaimCreate