IGNORED

Mazzer Super Jolly, doserless mod, lens hood, new burrs. Kensington, London

Selling my Mazzer Super Jolly, only reason being I have two of them. It comes with the original doser, but I changed it to doserless because I single dose. The plastic funnel works fine. I have the hopper+lid but it broke at the neck so no use really. I've been using the lens hood modification as recommended on the forum. This clears out the grinds completely from the chute, and a brush takes care of any stray grinds there or in the funnel. Cleaned recently and fitted with new burrs.

Looking for £150. Collection is fine from Kensington, or I can box it up and buyer pays for shipping.

Mazzer SJ.jpg

SJ label.jpg

Edited by les24preludes
  • 1 month later...

I’m not totally sure how the selling and buying rules are on this forum but do I not get a chance to discuss with the seller before someone else does? Me being the first to express interest in the item and all?

I’m not totally sure how the selling and buying rules are on this forum but do I not get a chance to discuss with the seller before someone else does? Me being the first to express interest in the item and all?

I have two SJs both with new burrs and I'd be happy to sell both. So since you both asked, I'll sell them both. They both have been converted to doserless and will come with the doser if you want to put that back on. They don't have hoppers - I use lens hoods. Both good condition. Send me a message and we can fix something up. I don't know how to arrange selling so you may need to help me with this.

I will take it with the asking price

i will come to collect it on Sunday

please let me know

thanks

I can be at home in Kensington on Sunday - can you contact me? I'm new to selling here so not quite sure how the contact goes.

Looks like you got lucky with the OP having more than one for sale! I know it seems harsh but technically, according to rule 5, the first person to unconditionally offer full asking price gets the deal. The rules are at the top of the for sale section in the 'sticky' area. Coffee Forums UK Classifieds Usage Guidelines

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_type=t&share_fid=6813&share_tid=11866&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoffeeforums%2Eco%2Euk%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D11866

Looks like you got lucky with the OP having more than one for sale! I know it seems harsh but technically, according to rule 5, the first person to unconditionally offer full asking price gets the deal. The rules are at the top of the for sale section in the 'sticky' area. Coffee Forums UK Classifieds Usage Guidelines

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_type=t&share_fid=6813&share_tid=11866&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoffeeforums%2Eco%2Euk%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D11866

This is the norm for other forums too. Needs to be like this because people will just stake claims on items without committing.

If the price has been agreed (this should be transparent, and on the forum) then it can go to p'msg to arrange collection. In both cases.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo