IGNORED

Vst lab iii refractometer - £390

​Selling our trusty VST III Refractometer. £390 including postage and packaging from Horsham, UK.

International shipping to be paid by the buyer.

Payment via Bank Transfer, or if you'd prefer goods and services insurance, Paypal is acceptable if you are willing to pay the extra fee.

The device works perfectly, and as you all know is the industry standard for measuring TDS and ultimately extraction %. It has served our roastery well as part of our Quality Control procedure. Selling due to us having 2 of these devices.

There is some external cosmetic damage to the device. The plastic cover on the orange "GO" button has worn away, and the rubber casing has wear and tear, as can be seen in the photographs. Due to this we are selling it at a largely reduced price.

As stated above, the device and display work perfectly well.

The device is sold as a stand alone product, no filters, syringes or software. What you see is what you get!

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

Edited by horshamcoffee

Hi Horshamcoffee

I wondered if you would accept £350 please...I am buying for the Plymouth Coffee team of me, Unoll and D_lash... I could also order a load of coffee... at least 3 kilos if that would help

Yours is the higher offer so takes presidence

Not that it now matters with a full price offer having been made, but I don't agree with this for two reasons. The first is that it was open to Horsham to sell to Nod out of preference alone (perhaps based on the fact it's for three people, or perhaps not), and the second is that the offer was to buy the item plus purchase some further items and so had some level of additional value.

Not that it now matters with a full price offer having been made, but I don't agree with this for two reasons. The first is that it was open to Horsham to sell to Nod out of preference alone (perhaps based on the fact it's for three people, or perhaps not), and the second is that the offer was to buy the item plus purchase some further items and so had some level of additional value.

Thanks for your input, I really must read up on for sale rules!

Thanks for your input, I really must read up on for sale rules!

I'll be setting a test later.. :rolleyes::D

Moved to sold..

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I look forward to it, @Rhys will there be a prize?

@coffeechap yep. You've already won some bits and I'll get posted sometime next week :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo