Miss Coffee

Screws for Eureka Mignon

There are three screws holding the top plate where you attach the bean holder to. I accidentally dropped one of them down the drain. Where can I get a replacement?

I don't know what kind of screw it is. Thanks.

Maybe @Phil104 still have few left :)

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero White | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr  | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

Maybe @Phil104 still have few left :)

He does....well recalled. If you PM me your address @Miss Coffee, I'll pop a few in the post.

Oh, and if you like 'medium roast 'coffee and want the remainder of the bean 150gms or so) from Thailand that were part of the recent Dog and Hat sub, then you're welcome to those too.

Yes please! That's very kind of you! PM incoming!

You're welcome...

I've sent you a message. Hopefully it'll get through even though I have a low message count.

It did....

Happy days :)

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero White | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr  | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

Hope the cheeky hijack isn't against forum etiquette but...

@Phil104

Any chance I could buy 2 or 3 of these from you? My second hand Minion came with some rounded off screws and looking at them is like hearing fingernails down a blackboard to the engineer in me...

Hope the cheeky hijack isn't against forum etiquette but...

@Phil104

Any chance I could buy 2 or 3 of these from you? My second hand Minion came with some rounded off screws and looking at them is like hearing fingernails down a blackboard to the engineer in me...

Hi @LukeT, not at all against Forum etiquette and I'll be pleased to send you some. Just PM me your address and I'll get some in the post, Tuesday at the latest.

@Phil104 another cheeky request - do you have any of the screws left?

Fracino Piccino | Black Niche Zero | VST 18g | Espro Press | Baratza Encore | Hario Slim

@Phil104 another cheeky request - do you have any of the screws left?

Not cheeky at all and I’m sure I do - I’ll look when I get home tonight and let you know.

Hi, I have - how many do you need and let me have your name and address and I should be able to get them in the post tomorrow. All the best, Phil

Hi, I have - how many do you need and let me have your name and address and I should be able to get them in the post tomorrow. All the best, Phil

Morning Phil - just wondering by any chance would you have any screws left?. I've just destroyed one of mine whilst cleaning. Many thanks, Colin

Morning Phil - just wondering by any chance would you have any screws left?. I've just destroyed one of mine whilst cleaning. Many thanks, Colin

Hi Colin, I do. PM me with your address.

Phil

Hi Colin, I do. PM me with your address.

Phil

Still coming through over 6 months after the original request. Class! :)

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Niche Zero

Brewed: Hario V60, French press