Sign in to follow this  
johnbudding

Baratza Sette 270W Grinder - Weight dosed model with extras - £350

Hi all, I need to free up some finances to pay off our impending honeymoon so I've decided to sell the Sette 270W! :rolleyes:

This is the weight-dosed model with Acaia technology. The burrs are Etzinger. I'm also including the Sette Brew Burr in the sale,

which can slot in place of the included burrs and handle a range of pour over and brewed methods too.

You can store three programmed doses as well as dose manually. The position of the burrs means there's a very low retention rate,

and the scales have always been very accurate for me - pretty much within 0.1 - 0.2g.

Other than a minor superficial crack in the cover of the clip that holds the portafilter in place (see pics), the grinder is in great condition

and has probably had less than 5kg of beans through it.[TABLE=width: 1228, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]The grinder will be sent in original packaging with all accessories -

grounds bin, power lead, shims, allen keys, etc. Please note, the machine does not have a warranty.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

As per forum rules I should disclose that this is listed on eBay. I am asking £350 delivered, which reflects a

reduction in the eBay price to account for savings in fees and a friendly forum deal!

dateposted-public

GnpsbcIMG_9191.jpg

IMG_9183.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9193.jpg

IMG_9198.jpg

Edited by johnbudding
Formatting!

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo