MrShades

Mazzer Super Jolly Grinds Tray - £15 + delivery

Just tidying up the coffee corner - and I've got four of these grinds trays - in good used condition, with usual surface scratches from use. No severe dents or anything (as many of the used ones have!).

Sample photo shows one of them, below, but they're all very similar in condition.

£15 + delivery each (1st Class is £1.87)

Updated: TWO left now.

First come, first served...

a0e31cf60cf556956170046409e064ca.jpg

Edited by MrShades

Lots of everything: machines, grinders, roaster, beans, tampers, baskets, blah, blah

However - Too much is never enough!

I'll take one (your best! :p)

SOLD! Thanks... Three left... (and if this trend continues, then the quicker you are, the better the tray!)

I'll drop you a PM with payment details shortly.

Lots of everything: machines, grinders, roaster, beans, tampers, baskets, blah, blah

Yours was posted this morning @Jurredb - hope it arrives soon.

LOL - thanks... will drop you a PM

any of these left by any chance?

Eureka Mignon Specialita - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Motta Competition 58.4mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

@shrink and @brokentechie - I've just checked, and as luck would have it - I have two left.

I'll send you both a PM and we can sort it out.

I have one of these spare. If I'm not jumping on mrshades thread. As it looks like you've sold all yours now.

I'll sell for the same price and postage if anyone needs one.

I also have one available as well, when Planter sells his, mine has a machine attached so its a tad dearer :whistle: .

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

I have one of these spare. If I'm not jumping on mrshades thread. As it looks like you've sold all yours now.

I'll sell for the same price and postage if anyone needs one.

Hi, I’ll take it.

Hi, I’ll take it.
No probs. Fling me a PM and we can sort out finer details.

Payment received. Will get shipped ASAP. Cheers.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo