CitizenScientist

Our Coffee Bar

Hi all!

Here's our home setup. When we remodeled our kitchen, we decided to turn the former table area (no loss, it was pretty small!) into a coffee bar with a small sink. There's a water filter under the sink for the cold line to the faucet, and the head of the faucet is a pullout that is used to fill the Classic's reservoir. There's storage above and below, but I do need to get going and cut the shelves for the area under the sink, so that they fit around the plumbing. We've had it in operation for a few years now, and it's an integral part of our morning, even more so since I retired.

20180324_091457.jpg

This looks great I love the sink close by

ECM Syncronika matched to a Eureka Atom grinder ,IMS competition shower screen and VST 18 gram basket,Gloria Jeans Black Gold beans

Looks great :good:

Sage DTP - Eureka Mignon - FELD2 - Motta tamper - V60 - Moka pot

Hi all!

Here's our home setup. When we remodeled our kitchen, we decided to turn the former table area (no loss, it was pretty small!) into a coffee bar with a small sink. There's a water filter under the sink for the cold line to the faucet, and the head of the faucet is a pullout that is used to fill the Classic's reservoir. There's storage above and below, but I do need to get going and cut the shelves for the area under the sink, so that they fit around the plumbing. We've had it in operation for a few years now, and it's an integral part of our morning, even more so since I retired.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33137[/ATTACH]

A brilliant and well thought out set up, I'm envious of the sink facility and something I need to address.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

A brilliant and well thought out set up, I'm envious of the sink facility and something I need to address.

Jon.

Thanks! It works out well. It just seemed like a good thing to do. When we were redoing the kitchen, we sort of went all out with a "In for a penny, in for a pound" attitude. The sink has turned out to be so very useful; if you can do it, by all means, do. You won't regret it.

Tom

Edited by CitizenScientist