I have to say I'm rather proud of having made it to this point. There have been (literal) tears of frustration, electrocutions, and a decision to sell on at least two occasions. But with so much support from so many people... It's finally up and working. In a new spot (so the washing machine doesn't shake the pipes loose!) And with plenty of room for wall mounting some storage! 53e4b200da355a62101e5e548c9a797f.jpg

6004c853383f804cc119fe98652f66bd.jpg

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Congrats. Knew you'd get there eventually.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Congrats. Knew you'd get there eventually.
Honestly hubby is so relieved, he actually helped me reattach the casing, his parents are due any minute, so he wanted the house to look tidy!!

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Awww! Well done you what an achievement. You should be very proud of yourself.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Great news, and glad is all well.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

if I was his parents I would be impressed at having such a determined and handy daughter in law not a tidy one :D

well done overcoming all the hurdles

keep calm and grind flat

Nice:)

Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux /Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge

Excellent work. Such an inspirational 'can do' attitude. Definitely should be proud of yourself.

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Hello Missy All it takes is to sit in front of it and stare and maybe stare a bit longer, we get 'what if' moments and then them into practice and still alter it as we go along, so well done on maximising your domain AND I see what you need !!!!.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Do the in-laws like coffee? Perhaps you could let us know their words of appreciation when they taste it.

Vesuvius | Niche grinder | Mazzer Super Jolly | This week I shall mostly be drinking ... Foundry - Rio Magdalena, Colombia

P1: 2 [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] ('lever profile')

Do the in-laws like coffee? Perhaps you could let us know their words of appreciation when they taste it.

“Huuurgh! Where’s the Nescafé?!”

Nuova Simonelli Oscar II // Macap MXD //

“Huuurgh! Where’s the Nescafé?!”
Not far off actually.

Didn't bother wasting the good stuff on them, but they were pleasantly surprised by a cup of the lazy dog sample I have and some warm milk.

'is this a flat white then? It's got a picture on' no that's not a picture it's a lump of CBA foam plonked in the middle!!

Did someone say coffee?

Props. Hope the spanner’s get pride of place on the wall too

Head down, boogying, in a mindless, no-nonsense sort of way...

Sage Dual Boiler, Sage Smart Grinder Pro, techno-wok roaster

Great work, time to enjoy!

R58, Niche (midnight black), IMS screen, VST Basket, Acaia Pearl, Torr GF, Feldgrind, V60, Kalita 185 and loads of other stuff I probably don't need :)

No rest for the wicked. Killed the drill (it's been on its way out for some time!) The eagle eyed among you will spot some holes and a special little treat, which (due to the broken drill, and a little extra sanding to be done) hasn't quite made it up yet.

51ed8b6d5748ff8c39fdd94e81719d53.jpg

Did someone say coffee?

Is it mains or battery? if it is mains check where lead goes into handle, they have a habit of breaking at this point, often shown by stopping and starting as you move the drill. If it is this just cut off and re-make the connections in the handle .

Is it mains or battery? if it is mains check where lead goes into handle, they have a habit of breaking at this point, often shown by stopping and starting as you move the drill. If it is this just cut off and re-make the connections in the handle .
There's something rattling internally and it keeps seizing, and requiring a manual twist of the bit to get it going again.

Did someone say coffee?

Sanded to fit the slightly thicker lugs. ab6931abeedfddb52204a61b2a66c27b.jpg

Did someone say coffee?

Looks nice! Also how big are the bags from Amber Coffee? They don't say on the website whether they're 200/250/whatever.

Desperate chain espresso bar manager waiting to break free!

Home gear includes Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux + Eureka Zenith Club E

Nice to see a machine bought back to good working order and given a new lease of life....one less thing in landfill, something I love about prosumer kit.

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Looks nice! Also how big are the bags from Amber Coffee? They don't say on the website whether they're 200/250/whatever.
I'm not sure the bag says either! I'll check when I get home, though I think it's 250g.

Did someone say coffee?

Yay. ! Nice going I really enjoyed my cherub loads of power in a small package , looking good ;-)

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

I'm not sure the bag says either! I'll check when I get home, though I think it's 250g.

Yep, 250g bags. Are you enjoying it? I have a free delivery code and wondered about trying something. They are really reasonably priced.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Thank you - I'll be sure to add them to my ever-growing list of coffees to buy!

Desperate chain espresso bar manager waiting to break free!

Home gear includes Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux + Eureka Zenith Club E