Sign in to follow this  
fluffles

Urnex Grindz and Shower Screens

Post edited - shower screens sold

Found some bits lying around I don't need. All £10 posted.

Urnex Grindz. 430g tub - used, still loads left. See photo for level in the tub.

ead247b5946516de3bad614765d59f52.jpg

Edited by fluffles

Can I take the IMS E61 200IM precision shower screen please?

Work: Fracino Cherub (OPV mod), La Pavoni Europiccola (with added pressure gauge), Brazen Plus, V60, Aeropress, Mazzer Royal (titanium burrs), Compak K3 Touch, Gold finger 58.55 Sharp Edge, Reg Barber 58.35mm C-Ripple...

Home: Gaggia Classic (PID, and usual mods), Mazzer Super Jolly (and usual mods), Torr Goldfinger Convex 58.4mm, Torr 58.4mm Soft Convex Ebony XS "Vintage Brass"...

Can I take the IMS E61 200IM precision shower screen please?

Yep, PM sent

Original post now edited - shower screens are gone, just the Urnex Grindz left.

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)