Sign in to follow this  
xXDaedalusXx

VFA Dealers in the UK

Hi Coffee lovers!

My first Thread/post on this site.

I have recently been looking at the VFA Torino 1 Group espresso machine and have found it for £699 inc VAT on a site called MyEspresso. I was thinking of buying it in a few weeks time until i came across a thread on here about how bad the customer service is with this site. I was shocked at what i was reading about how he doesnt help and always talks down to customers, blaming them for faults. as you can imagine i dont want to even think about buying off this site now! But, they are the only dealer i found that stocks this machine. Is there any other dealers in the uk? If not i was thinking of a Fracino Cherub/Heavenly.

Kind Regards

Chris

La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi, Brasilia Roma Cappuccino, Mazzer Super Jolly, Iberital MC2, v60, Dulait Grinder, Pullman Barista Tamper (Australian Oak), 53mm Motta Tamper

Work

La Marzocco FB80, La Cimbali Magnum

I have had an email off Caffe Society and they have a reconditioned Brasilia Roma 1 group for £750 plus VAT (£1700 when new). Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this machine?

Regards

Chris

La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi, Brasilia Roma Cappuccino, Mazzer Super Jolly, Iberital MC2, v60, Dulait Grinder, Pullman Barista Tamper (Australian Oak), 53mm Motta Tamper

Work

Well, deposit is down for the Brasilia. Shouldnt be too long before i have the machine. :D

Work

Its definitely a jump from the Classic. It has a 2 liter boiler and weighs 28 kg! It also has to be plumbed in so, have to figure that bit out when i get it.

Caffe Society had a deal on their Brasilia grinders not too long ago, might be still on. they were at half price which was £399.

Regards

Chris

Work