zoglet

ECM Mechanika V Slim

Ya totally agree. Height isn't really the issue for us. Just very limited in worktop space. Although we're renting and hoping to move so it mightnt be an issue for too long.

This is purely as an example...............

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/images/products/molger-trolley-birch__0166428_pe321006_s4.jpg

But this style of item gives you options and to suit your current circumstances it's not fixed, any type of flat pack self assembly kit I feel always requires a little extra to maintain rigidity, like screw and glue in addition to the makers instructions.

End of.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Ok so I've been offered a new Synchronika €1,970 which is €700 more than the Slim so I may be eating my words. Have a bit of time yet to think about it yet as it's more than I had planned to spend on a machine but it might be just worth it this time.

Ok so I've been offered a new Synchronika €1,970 which is €700 more than the Slim so I may be eating my words. Have a bit of time yet to think about it yet as it's more than I had planned to spend on a machine but it might be just worth it this time.

That's a good price on the Synchronika, not to be sneezed at... (Grey market ??) though....

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

That's a good price on the Synchronika, not to be sneezed at... (Grey market ??) though....

Jon.

No it's legit. Price excludes VAT Edited by barrymckenna

No it's legit. Price excludes VAT

Is that euros Barry as you don't have a location... Jon.

Is that euros Barry as you don't have a location... Jon.

Quite a large area the EUROzone :cool: .... I'll be there shortly.... well in one of the zones .... Jon.

Yes I did, and absolutely love everything about it. Cofee is now next level. Everything I did previously was to compensate for limitations of my previous well machine. Great though it was and served me well many years. The main difference I have noticed is consistency seems to come easily now. An off shot is very very rare. I must say you pay a premium but for me, table top space is a big issue and there’s few of that spec in that size. The build quality is great too. Can’t be happier.

Rich

From Bodum > Bialetti Mokka > Gaggia Classic > MDF > Eureka Mignon > PID + Pimping > ECM Mechanika V Slim > Ceado E37J > The Grave :-)

So, Barry,did you buy from TwoFiftySquare in the end?

I'm in Stillorgan and fancy a Slim machine, assuming that they offer a full service/ maintenance facility?

Rocket Appartamento, Compak K3 Touch. Kalita Wave SS when on the move.

So, Barry,did you buy from TwoFiftySquare in the end?

I'm in Stillorgan and fancy a Slim machine, assuming that they offer a full service/ maintenance facility?

Went with a Synchronika in the end. The slim looked great though and I've seen people upgrade the valves to lever which I think I would do too. Not sure about the service/maintenance facility but TwoFiftySquare were a pleasure to deal with. I doubt they'd see you stuck to be honest