MildredM

Coffee Compass Forum Discount

Forum members can get a 10% discount on their beans from Coffee Compass.

The code is obtainable from other forum members via pm.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Forum members can get a 10% discount on their beans from Coffee Compass.

The code is obtainable from other forum members via pm.

M, I think there is a 73 page thread on this topic as well.......

https://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?27087-Coffee-Compass-discount-code&highlight=coffee+compass+discount

Yep but this thread is in the new deals section. ;)

Might be worth a mod porting the other one over.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Yep but this thread is in the new deals section. ;)

Might be worth a mod porting the other one over.

But when you do an advanced search, the forum it is in is irrelevant.....the search is done on words

I think Glenn started a section for any forum discounts so they’d be in one place :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Why is the code only via PM? You have to be logged in, therefore a member, to read this thread.

Why is the code only via PM? You have to be logged in, therefore a member, to read this thread.
It's so the googlebots don't catch wind of it & pass it out to anybody. This deals section is very new & may have more restricted acess to the rest of the site (tapatalk probably won't care) though.

CC have been kind enough to offer the discount to forum members so I won't begrudge the extra steps to keep it out of public domain.

Could someone please email me the code, had it but it must have expired as not working.

Thanks in advance!

Expobar Dual Leva, Aeropress, Mazzer Super Jolly, Mazzer Major, Niche Zero.

Could someone please email me the code, had it but it must have expired as not working.

Thanks in advance!

PM sent.

Please could I also have this. Just about to order some decaf sucker punch

Plumbed in Vesuvius - BWT Bestmax - Niche in Black. Aeropress and Aergrind

Live and Let Live

Please could I also have this. Just about to order some decaf sucker punch

Sent :)

Hi guys

Can I gave the new code as well pls?

Thank you

Fracino Classico/KINU M47 grinder/Hario V60/Motta Bubinga

Hi guys

Can I gave the new code as well pls?

Thank you

PM sent.

I assume this is a new code as the one I had last year stopped working. Can someone send it to me please.

Afternoon,

I would love to try the mystery 8 bean after reading @dfk1 review! Could some kind person please send me the code please

Regards

leigh

Morning, I would like to try the Jampit Hit and would appreciate the discount code please.

Thanks

Edited by Ronaldbiggs

Same here, wanting to order a decaf and an espresso, can someone send discount code and any recommendation for coffee. An espresso ( black) that tastes like a flat white, sort of round full & sweet ! A decaf that tastes like real coffee ( not the watery toffee flavoured miserable stuff in a jar) ! I know everyones taste is different. Oh I also like the citrus sort of flavour too enjoying an Ethiopian at the moment.

many thanks Michael

Same here, wanting to order a decaf and an espresso, can someone send discount code and any recommendation for coffee. An espresso ( black) that tastes like a flat white, sort of round full & sweet ! A decaf that tastes like real coffee ( not the watery toffee flavoured miserable stuff in a jar) ! I know everyones taste is different. Oh I also like the citrus sort of flavour too enjoying an Ethiopian at the moment.

many thanks Michael

Code sent.

I found the Mystery #8 good for a flattie if you like a chocolate/nutty type flavour. The Hill & Valley however will put hairs on your chest (&quite possibly has the best review ever)!

Can't help with decaf as don't drink 'em.

Morning, I would like to try the Jampit Hit and would appreciate the discount code please.

Thanks

Code sent.

Afternoon,

I would love to try the mystery 8 bean after reading @dfk1 review! Could some kind person please send me the code please

Regards

leigh

Code sent.

Any codes going spare please ladies and gents

Cheers in advance

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Any codes going spare please ladies and gents

Cheers in advance

Code sent

Code sent

Much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Just about to order a bag of mystery 8 as recommended on other threads, could I have a code please?

thank you very much in advance!

Pre-millennium La Pavoni, Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero

Aergrind + Aeropress for travelling