IGNORED

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Currently offering forum members a 15% discount off beans.

Email Lee at Foundry for information. You will find contact details on their website.

EDIT: The discount scheme has finished. There's a loyalty points system operating via their webshop now :)

Edited by MildredM

.....we’ve also just launched a competition on Instagram which we’d love to see some forum folks get involved with. Just check out todays Instagram post for all the details but essentially we have some great prizes for the best photo we get which features our beans and people brewing them at home.

.....and one final thing. We get a load of emails from people, messages on here etc saying how much they like the beans. This is always so great to hear and we really appreciate it but if anyone wishes to pass on positive feedback it would help us an awful lot if they could do it as a product review on the webshop where they bought the beans - it’s super helpful for helping us get more visibility on google searches apparently and will hopefully help us to reach more people that way. Thanks a lot in advance. [emoji4]

• 8 months later...
Currently offering forum members a 15% discount off beans.

Email Lee at Foundry for information. You will find contact details on their website.

Has anyone tried their code recently? I just went to make and order and the code was given a family fortunes style 'X' (not the same without the noise :)

Has anyone tried their code recently? I just went to make and order and the code was given a family fortunes style 'X' (not the same without the noise :)

Discount code no longer available, they're now running a reward points scheme instead :)

The new discount points scheme is great, in my opinion :)

Only really benefits regulars, which is now the way Foundry have gone. Not a fan but Hey Ho.

Only really benefits regulars, which is now the way Foundry have gone. Not a fan but Hey Ho.
I personally have no problem with them rewarding the people who are giving them their business even if I'm unlikely to benefit from it too much (too many subscriptions elsewhere).