MildredM

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Currently offering forum members a 15% discount off beans.

Email Lee at Foundry for information. You will find contact details on their website.

EDIT: The discount scheme has finished. There's a loyalty points system operating via their webshop now :)

Edited by MildredM

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

The Foundry Banner always comes up at the bottom with this offer.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Yes! They are a good supporter of the forum :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

...and blinding beans whilst you are at it! Great selection right now as well.

Home: Vesuvius + EK

Work: Aeropress + EK

Founder of upgradeitis anonymous - "The first step is admitting you no longer have any money"

OH you know what never ordered before what hell whack a couple of bags in me basket, whats good for Pour over please @MildredM

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

.....we’ve also just launched a competition on Instagram which we’d love to see some forum folks get involved with. Just check out todays Instagram post for all the details but essentially we have some great prizes for the best photo we get which features our beans and people brewing them at home.

.....and one final thing. We get a load of emails from people, messages on here etc saying how much they like the beans. This is always so great to hear and we really appreciate it but if anyone wishes to pass on positive feedback it would help us an awful lot if they could do it as a product review on the webshop where they bought the beans - it’s super helpful for helping us get more visibility on google searches apparently and will hopefully help us to reach more people that way. Thanks a lot in advance.

OH you know what never ordered before what hell whack a couple of bags in me basket, whats good for Pour over please @MildredM

Can't help for a pour over recommendation, but @foundrycoffeeroasters.com will be able to :)

Ordered now thanks anyway.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

Currently offering forum members a 15% discount off beans.

Email Lee at Foundry for information. You will find contact details on their website.

Has anyone tried their code recently? I just went to make and order and the code was given a family fortunes style 'X' (not the same without the noise :)

Has anyone tried their code recently? I just went to make and order and the code was given a family fortunes style 'X' (not the same without the noise :)

Discount code no longer available, they're now running a reward points scheme instead :)

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

The new discount points scheme is great, in my opinion :)

The new discount points scheme is great, in my opinion :)

Only really benefits regulars, which is now the way Foundry have gone. Not a fan but Hey Ho.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

Only really benefits regulars, which is now the way Foundry have gone. Not a fan but Hey Ho.
I personally have no problem with them rewarding the people who are giving them their business even if I'm unlikely to benefit from it too much (too many subscriptions elsewhere).

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Don't blame me
I live in hope of Foundry providing the LSOL again.

Laissez les bons temps rouler