I am in London on Saturday. Is there anywhere to view a range of grinders in the flesh? I am not planning to upgrade next year so am willing to invest straight off - budget is flexible for something special, but definitely sub £1000. Bella Barista is a bit far from Brighton (and no-one seems to recommend anywhere down this way!).

I'd love to say "go here", but in reality there doesn't seem to be much daan saaf.

BB is a bit far from you granted, but its definitely worth the pilgrimage. you will not be disappointed, but expect a fight with the bank manager afterwards :)

"Yeah, well, scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing"

There's nowhere that I could find. I was amazed and disappointed.

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

Same as the above guys I don't think there's anywhere to go really ... There is a shop called Doppio but the range seems to be limited

Espresso: Gaggia Classic (2002) w/ MrShades PID / Fiorenzato F5 - Filter: Rhino hand grinder / Aeropress / V60

I am in London on Saturday. Is there anywhere to view a range of grinders in the flesh? I am not planning to upgrade next year so am willing to invest straight off - budget is flexible for something special, but definitely sub £1000. Bella Barista is a bit far from Brighton (and no-one seems to recommend anywhere down this way!).

Fear not I am working on this ! We will have a premises in Worthing that will be both a live working shop / showroom but have offices and stores so that we can show you a range of items.

I have historically not had physical premises as I concentrated on Turnkey projects for clients but I have expanded our direction, we are importers of VBM machines, Fiorenzato grinders, Remidag Grinders - as direct importers we can give fantastic discounts

agents for Anfim and Mazzer (though our prices will be the same as found online as discounts aren't great)

We also have several blends of beans roasted locally and also imported from Italy.

If that wasn't enough we are importers of displays, counters and equipment.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, we are still fitting out the shop but happy to help!

Yeah - there's a Doppio coffee warehouse near where I work - seems to mostly be Eureka grinders. Only had a few in stock. The workshop is nice and tidy though.

Isn't there that big place on the Isle of Dogs?

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

Isn't there that big place on the Isle of Dogs?

Coffee Omega. They stock loads and have a big warehouse.

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

Coffee Omega. They stock loads and have a big warehouse.

Interesting. Is that a place you can just walk into? I saw they were on the Isle of Dogs, not too far from my work so went by one day, but didn’t think it looked like a place that the public can just go into.

ive always wanted to go to BB but since I really don’t need any coffee kit (that I can genuinely justify buying) I haven’t made the journey out that far yet either. Maybe if someone sets up a forum meet up there sometime?

Fracino Ariete (Classico nowadays), Niche Zero, VST 15g; for work an Aeropress, but still seeking a hand grinder for it...