aled

Rancilio Rocky doserless - £120

Rancilio Rocky doserless - £120

Selling as I have just upgraded. This is around 18 months old so it may be worth replacing the burrs.

Good condition and a good entry level grinder, 1 small crack on the plastic chute which I think is quite common.

Collection from Stroud preferred but I do travel to Bristol fairly frequently if that would be more convenient.

Thanks,

Aled.

IMG_7300.jpg

IMG_7301.jpg

IMG_7305.jpg

IMG_7306.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

Edited by aled
Price drop

Unless you have been putting through 10 shots a day it is unlikely the burrs will need replacing so soon.

If you genuinely believe the burrs do need replacing then I would politely suggest that the item is over priced. I have no interest in this item at all , and you often find you will get better prices for these on Ebay then on here , where they are not seen as terribly desirable.

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

To be honest the burrs look and feel fine, it’s probably ground around 2-3 18g doses a day (averaged out) so it has not had a hard life! The comment on the burrs comes from my new experience with a more expensive grinder but that is probably the reason you feel these are not particularly desirable

I still think that for the price these are a good starting point.

im certainly willing to consider any offers anyway!

I have listed on eBay but also dropped the price on here to £120 as it would be much easier for me!

Now sold through eBay! I think you were right MrBoots far more interest on there than here. I can definitely see why mind.

Thanks,

Aled

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)