craigsalisbury

Manfrotto BeFree camera tripod

I bought one of these when i had a fuji x-series which was a perfect setup, its never even been outside and i think only used once or twice. Now i have returned to giant cameras i don't have a use for it. i think £100 posted is pretty fair?

Comes with tripod case.

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.27.04.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.26.37.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.26.53.jpg

"Yeah, well, scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing"

Is this still for sale . .? Are you open to offers ?

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

Sure within the realm of realism

How’s about £90 posted ?

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

Great that’s awesome ,

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

I stuck one of these on my ManF tripod earlier this year. I wish I’d got one years ago.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Manfrotto-468MGRC2-Hydrostatic-Ball-Head/dp/B000KZB6T4

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

For Transparency PM has been sent and also Payment

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

I stuck one of these on my ManF tripod earlier this year. I wish I’d got one years ago.

Ah yes, the hydrostatic ball head, I had one of those and sold it with the carbon 055 legs. I just wish i stop changing my mind about cameras. now i use a gear hear just because of the size and weight of the medium format behemoth that sits atop it :)

i am not sure I would need this though as I am not using the tripod for photography, but something else ;-)

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

I’ve no idea what these head things are , I may probably going to be asking more when the tripod turns up .

i haven’t a scooby do what the top of it will look like I assuming some form of generic thread

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

The top is a ball head with a standard 1/4" screw thread on a quick release plate. Or you can just remove the head completely

I’m sure it will be just what I need my device has 1/4 thread on the bottom . From what I’ve read this fits my bill perfectly ,

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)