fatboyslim

2018 LSOL Subscription Sign Up!

A new year and a new thread for sign ups! If you have no idea what LSOL is...it's a subscription based here on the forum for people that prefer lighter roasted coffee. We feature exciting and up-and-coming roasters and offer 1KG a month and 500G a month options. You pay up front for the quarter. The subscription is not run for profit. Any money left over goes in to buying even better coffees :D

As of right now we have x5 1KG slots at £70 a pop. Final numbers for any remaining slots will be determined on Tuesday after existing subscribers have confirmed their intentions. If you would like to sign up for a 1KG LSOL subscription please add your name below:

1KG per month @ £70 for the quarter

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --

Just a reminder of the calibre of roasters enjoyed by LSOL subscribers over the last 6 months....

• Has Bean
  • North Star
  • Foundry Coffee Roasters
  • Craft House
  • Roundhill
  • Drop (Stockholm)

We don't mess around....

Subscribing is the only way you can guarantee getting in on the action and there are very limited spaces.

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

1.Gary G

2. Haz_pro

3. danb23

Gaggia Classic with arduino PID neural network

Mazzer Super Jolly

Aergrind

1. Gary G

2. Haz_pro

3. danb23

4. jimbojohn55

keep calm and grind flat

1. Gary G

2. Haz_pro

3. danb23

4. jimbojohn55

Wow this is unexpected. I hope all of the above realise they've signed up for 1KG a month of coffee :D

One slot left...go go go!

-- LSOL Announcements --

One last 1KG slot available for Q1 2018 LSOL. There will be no 500G slots opening this time round as we've already got more total quantity than we had last quarter!

Sign up for the last remaining slot closes at 9pm today (Tuesday) at which point January's roaster will be announced along with guest slot sign up.

Stay tuned!

-- LSOL Announcements --

1. Gary G

2. Haz_pro

3. danb23

4. jimbojohn55

5. Heligan

When are we likely to see the first batch ??? Super excited now

I refer you to the thread for January's coffee

https://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?42317-LSOL-January-Notes-Coffee-London

-- LSOL Announcements --

Thread resurrection - limited LSOL subscription spaces available

We are about to start the next quarter of LSOL with some awesome roasters already lined up. We have a few spaces available, but you need to be quick.

Prices remain unchanged (as they have done for over a year now!). Coffee is a bargain priced £70 for 3x1kg delivered to your door over the next quarter (April, May, June18)

Please add your name below to get in on the action.

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

1. martyrdon

2. iulianato

Vesuvius stainless steel pipework / VST18 / Mahlkoenig Peak / Torr flat brass

I don’t quite go through as much as a kilo - are there any 500g slots left @Daren?

Nuova Simonelli Oscar II // Macap MXD //

I don’t quite go through as much as a kilo - are there any 500g slots left @Daren?
I'd be interested in a 500g slot too if one is available.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

It's the final 1k slot we are trying to fill at the moment. It's still up for grabs.

Without wishing to bore you too much, loads of 500g slots adds more to the nightmare it takes for us to administer the LSOL. This is why we rarely offer this option.

If the final 1kg does not get taken over next few days I will let you know. I hope you understand

Edited by Daren

1. martyrdon

2. iulianato

It's the final 1k slot we are trying to fill at the moment. It's still up for grabs.

Without wishing to bore you too much, loads of 500g slots adds more to nightmare it takes for us to administor the LSOL. This is why we rarely offer this option.

If the final 1kg does not get taken over next few days I will let you know. I hope you understand

Fully understand Daren. Was just letting you know that if you did decide it was worth the extra hassle you had a taker for the other 500g. Unfortunately 1kg/month would be too much with my other sub.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I'll take the final slot if someone can add me.

What's the point...it'll only change soon!

I'll take the final slot if someone can add me.

Added