The Systemic Kid

Coffee Related Photography

A few ploppy shots . . . 

C16E6D9F-F4C3-43B9-81EE-D76883F05DE7.jpeg

• Like 3

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

4742D6BB-EFB0-4810-B83C-FC0779B31660.jpeg

• Like 2

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Reverting to Tapatalk for some more.....

5493791c470a22579ce5cc7c2ba14298.jpg

50a2da71233e1774e1c9436bed2962c1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Does the last image classify as a 'Gloup' or is it 'Gloop' 🤔.

Jon.

• Haha 1

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

6 hours ago, MildredM said:

Reverting to Tapatalk for some more.....

5493791c470a22579ce5cc7c2ba14298.jpg

Love this one Mildred, what did you shoot it on?

• Thanks 1

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, igm45 said:

Love this one Mildred, what did you shoot it on?

Thanks :) I dug my D3S out and stuck it on the tripod with a 50mm lens ;) I didn’t fiddle with any of these pics afterwards, I just wanted to share them as they were!

Oh and the ISO was a stupid 4000 or something to get a shutter speed of 400th s in my pretty dark kitchen!

Edited by MildredM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love it!!
Although, rather stick to your cellphone (or wipe the group clean next time) because we're seeing FINGERPRINTS! :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MildredM said:

Thanks :) I dug my D3S out and stuck it on the tripod with a 50mm lens ;) I didn’t fiddle with any of these pics afterwards, I just wanted to share them as they were!

Oh and the ISO was a stupid 4000 or something to get a shutter speed of 400th s in my pretty dark kitchen!

Kodak 400 asa  35mm  Brilliant 'M' 😎.

Jon

• Like 1

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Posted (edited)

Rave's Mocha Java Blend

bpSp01U.jpg

Edited by Dr Forinor
  • Like 1

Home 1 -- Melitta Varianza CSP

Home 2 -- Lido 3 & 2012 Gaggia Classic (modded)

Outside -- Porlex mini (modded) & Aeropress

Love it!!
Although, rather stick to your cellphone (or wipe the group clean next time) because we're seeing FINGERPRINTS!

Haha! And here was me thinking you wouldn’t notice haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! And here was me thinking you wouldn’t notice haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was warned to pay closer attention to details in here when@jimbojohn55 fooled everybody by rebuilding the twin Pavonis... now there you have it.

• Like 2

Let’s grind . . .

950570441bda2af121672a59373529f4.jpg

Or this....8473203f6d7e5325395543577c8d001f.jpg

Or this...
43934698ea84404a65af7f23bb673dfd.jpg

Of course, these pics will be better when I get my FM! It will make such a difference

• Like 3

You can’t just throw around FM keyword M...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PPapa said:

You can’t just throw around FM keyword M...

You're dead right there.. it could easily be construed .... 🤐

Jon.

38 minutes ago, MildredM said:

Or this....8473203f6d7e5325395543577c8d001f.jpg

Or this...
43934698ea84404a65af7f23bb673dfd.jpg

Of course, these pics will be better when I get my FM! It will make such a difference emoji23.png

It is a very messy grinder 😬.. How many extra ounces do you have to put in to cover the spillage 😂😂or do you sweep it up and use it anyway 🥴..  Why would a radio help ?..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nicknak said:

It is a very messy grinder 😬.. How many extra ounces do you have to put in to cover the spillage 😂😂or do you sweep it up and use it anyway 🥴..  Why would a radio help ?..

Haha! I will have you know I weigh in very accurately - a slack handful for the shoot 😂 then I send it to Snakey, he doesn’t mind old grinds and it saves using his new grinder too!

Flat Max for anyone needing to know . . . MY forthcoming-later-this-year Flat Max. The one I got my order in for when hardly anyone else didn’t Flat Max 😊😊😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MildredM said:

Haha! I will have you know I weigh in very accurately - a slack handful for the shoot 😂 then I send it to Snakey, he doesn’t mind old grinds and it saves using his new grinder too!

Flat Max for anyone needing to know . . . MY forthcoming-later-this-year Flat Max. The one I got my order in for when hardly anyone else didn’t Flat Max 😊😊😊

@MildredM. Hang on a cotton-pickin’ minute!  I thought our contract you said you would be sending me your old grinder?

• Haha 1

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

I spy with my little . . . 

D2669D0A-B0F0-4040-9C30-C04132D49153.jpeg

• Like 3