MildredM

Busy Little Men!

I think Mildred keeps stock for sister's visits :)

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

I totally see you putting that glass full of evil into your shopping basket with disgust, hope you had gloves on ;)

I was so embarrassed when the Ocado man delivered it - I held it up and said something like, 'oh good! My friend will be so pleased I remembered her coffee!’

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I was so embarrassed when the Ocado man delivered it - I held it up and said something like, 'oh good! My friend will be so pleased I remembered her coffee!’

Hamlet, Act 3 Scene 2, lines 220 to 221? ​!

But do not worry, the 'Free The Lincolnshire One' committee will raise the bail money.

​Deleted duplicate reply.

Edited by Batian

Hamlet, Act 3 Scene 2, lines 220 to 221? ​!

But do not worry, the 'Free The Lincolnshire One' committee will raise the bail money.

If I do lie and mean no harm by it, though the gods (and you) hear, I hope they (and you) will pardon it!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

If I do lie and mean no harm by it, though the gods (and you) hear, I hope they (and you) will pardon it!

Touche!

Really curious about the guy laid underneath, has the weight come on making him raise his feet .....

JWL.

Let's face it, it's the little things in life . . .

39360032512_2883614920_c.jpg

• Like 1

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Really curious about the guy laid underneath, has the weight come on making him raise his feet .....

JWL.

Your guess is as good as mine. He’s still in a coma.

Incline to agree, possibly overdosed on coffee...........

JWL.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

he's got TICced (tamper induced coma)

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

JWL.

I also meat to say . . . I think he probably has a couple more pressing things to worry about than his legs :) :) :)

I also meat to say . . . I think he probably has a couple more pressing things to worry about than his legs :) :) :)

Is that meat....and two veg M ....... or are you just not talking b*!!*cks on this occaision?

Edited by Snakehips

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

What, like 'over extraction'? :angel:

The Busy Little Men have taken time out to enjoy a busy little holiday today.

Are you coming in? The water is lovely and warm!

39815268791_07faa1d16e_c.jpg

• Like 1

The Busy Little Men have taken time out to enjoy a busy little holiday today.

Are you coming in? The water is lovely and warm!

39815268791_07faa1d16e_c.jpg

Is that cargo bike selling swimming trunks? Looks like the guy standing next to him needs a set.

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Is that cargo bike selling swimming trunks? Looks like the guy standing next to him needs a set.

That is surely Mildred and her soh?????

That is surely Mildred and her soh?????

No. It’s @Missy should have gone to SpecSavers.

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Particularly like this one. Superb!!

the depth of field work on that one is first class indeed

It's back to the grind today . . .

39837736251_e46ec5799a_c.jpg

• Like 1

It's all hands on puck when there's an order for a triple layer coffee cake.

39145900004_aed6797d5b_c.jpg

DISCLOSURE: While ALL images and ideas so far have been solely my own (Ian helped a bit too) this particular suggestion was sent in by a viewer, a Mr @Snakehips of Good Ideas Inc (but no idea of how to engineer them). While I am happy to take requests I feel it is only fair to inform you of my scale of charges. The day rate per Busy Little Men currently stands/sits/lifts/paints/or whatever at £255, a fee Snakehips was obviously happy to pay when he made his suggestion.

DISCLOSURE: While ALL images and ideas so far have been solely my own (Ian helped a bit too) this particular suggestion was sent in by a viewer, a Mr @Snakehips of Good Ideas Inc (but no idea of how to engineer them). While I am happy to take requests I feel it is only fair to inform you of my scale of charges. The day rate per Busy Little Men currently stands/sits/lifts/paints/or whatever at £255, a fee Snakehips was obviously happy to pay when he made his suggestion.

Methinks the Hissing One mis-heard your rate, he thought "I'll do it for 255" meant "Ready before 3pm!"

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL

Methinks the Hissing One mis-heard your rate, he thought "I'll do it for 255" meant "Ready before 3pm!"

Right this minute, methinks the Hissing One is totally hissed off!

They promised to pay ME £255 for each idea published and so far I'm £310 out of pocket !!

It's a scam.... be warned...... don't deal with these people.

Steady as she goes, Stan.

39845387852_b5cc4628fe_c.jpg

• Like 1