MildredM

Busy Little Men!

Graham isn't impressed with the local amateur roasters.

24782095887_7cff6baebf_c.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

39667640151_b396977508_c.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Assault on Sugar-Lump Mountain.

24818992977_8f6c2b0dd9_c.jpg

39667640151_b396977508_c.jpg

That’s a Turner Prize winner right there.

Espresso: Ceado E92 (modified for single dose); Vesuvius; VST baskets and refractometer.

Other: Aeropress, Sowden and Alessi Moka Pot; Mazzer Robur doser with Auber timer; Mazzer Mini E; Expobar Leva Dual Boiler

That’s a Turner Prize winner right there.

Turner... or Turnip ?

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Turner... or Turnip ?

That's not very nice, is it. Your comment has reminded me though, I have the perfect photo for tomorrow.

Assault on Sugar-Lump Mountain.

24818992977_8f6c2b0dd9_c.jpg

A rather sweet example of cubism that M.

Roll on tomorrow ! :act-up:

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

A rather sweet example of cubism that M.

Thank you for your critique.

Roll on tomorrow ! :act-up:

Indeed!!

Will they come to a sticky end?

You really don’t know how close to the truth that is :) :)

Mildred you are going to have to write and illustrate some children's books or get out more.:D:exit:

These are wonderfully creative

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

These are wonderfully creative

Does that include my one Stan?

Does that include my one Stan?

C'mon you're included without ever mentioning, hissy fit..uups I mean hip :D:exit:

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

C'mon you're included without ever mentioning, hissy fit..uups I mean hip :D:exit:

Thanks Stan.... I think I like you. ;)

Thanks Stan.... I think I like you. ;)

I like you too;) who wouldn't like a guy with two jugs ;)

I actually laughed out loud at that!

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

I like you too;) who wouldn't like a guy with two jugs ;)

Shall we take this to PM ? :act-up:

Keep still, Stan. One more turn and you should be nice and flat and level.

38808488605_0feeb74fe8_c.jpg

well that flattened me out for sure :D

Ha! I remember the Flat Stanley stories. A bit of s harsh punishment for merely admiring a fellow's jugs though.

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

First time I have seen these @MildredM....gobsmaked...it's a pretty niche market (no pun intended)...but you have really cornered it. Chapeau!

Mourning coffee.

25852544978_3d8aee302c_c.jpg

Mourning coffee.

Hum, puns galore about crema torium and over roasted and dark side, and I am sure many more not suitable for a family forum!