MildredM

Busy Little Men!

Moo.com do printing with unlimited multiple images... Just if you did decide to branch out into producing cards... In between the icecream, the coffee, the embroidery, the menagerie, and the... Little men. Do you ever sleep?

Hehe! I think it helps not having kids! Well, grandchildren . . . And parents . . . And a TV . . .

looking at moo now, thanks :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I suspect a stop-motion film will be released soon.

Espresso: Ceado E92 (modified for single dose); Vesuvius; VST baskets and refractometer.

Other: Aeropress, Sowden and Alessi Moka Pot; Mazzer Robur doser with Auber timer; Mazzer Mini E; Expobar Leva Dual Boiler

Now that would definitely be a worthy project. Maybe have the little men making a coffee start to finish.

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

@Snakehips (calling very loudly) :) :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

While the Busy Little Men put their plastic little boots up this afternoon Mary and the girls went to the fair.

39508896192_34e0d74d05_b.jpg

@Snakehips (calling very loudly) :) :)

Que ?

I've been busy.... what the devil do you want now ?

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Que ?

You may regret asking that question..............

Que ?

Busy? Hiding, more likely :mad:

Anyway, Obnic has come up with a most wonderful, useful suggestion. You are just the chap, with your propensity to filming and what have you, to create an animated film involving the Busy Little Men. Of course, with my pudgy fingers it will be a trifle taxing positioning our 5mm little characters hither and yon, creating scene after scene - I know, let’s have them making a cup of coffee no less! Why not let me send you a set of men over, I know how much you want to have a play with them . . . I am sure you will be able to spare the odd 300 hours setting them up!

That Obnic, he’s full of good ideas!

Snakehips,

See what I mean.

With Ken Dodd and the Diddy Men waning, she is seeking world stage domination with MildredM and the Midget-men, following her recent theatrical success.

Snakehips,

See what I mean.

With Ken Dodd and the Diddy Men waning, she is seeking world stage domination with MildredM and the Midget-men, following her recent theatrical success.

Ken Dodd has his tickling stick, I wonder what MildredM has?

..maybe one of these..

231625128642.jpg

:exit:

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Busy? Hiding, more likely :mad:

Anyway, Obnic has come up with a most wonderful, useful suggestion. You are just the chap, with your propensity to filming and what have you, to create an animated film involving the Busy Little Men. Of course, with my pudgy fingers it will be a trifle taxing positioning our 5mm little characters hither and yon, creating scene after scene - I know, let’s have them making a cup of coffee no less! Why not let me send you a set of men over, I know how much you want to have a play with them . . . I am sure you will be able to spare the odd 300 hours setting them up!

That Obnic, he’s full of good ideas!

Let me go think about it..... I could be gone some time.

Snakehips,

See what I mean.

You were right... when will I learn?

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Ken Dodd has his tickling stick, I wonder what MildredM has?

..maybe one of these..

231625128642.jpg

:exit:

Ordered!!!!!!!

Ordered!!!!!!!

A frightening thought !!!!!!!!

By jove Missus........what a beautiful day..... what a beautiful day for sticking a cattle prod up somebodies bum and saying...... "Oi!!! We want a moovie......... get a wriggle on!"

Fred wasn't yolking when he said there'd been a bit of a bump.

38864575454_d5c7274bc5_b.jpg

I blame @Missy :) :) :)

25721960518_47b1286ebe_c.jpg

I blame @Missy :) :) :)

25721960518_47b1286ebe_c.jpg

Awesome!

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

This thread is brilliant :0)

R58, Niche (midnight black), IMS screen, VST Basket, Acaia Pearl, Torr GF, Feldgrind, V60, Kalita 185 and loads of other stuff I probably don't need :)

This thread is brilliant :0)

Awww Thanks :)

Fred wasn't yolking when he said there'd been a bit of a bump.

38864575454_d5c7274bc5_b.jpg

Was that Mildred driving her artic:whistle::exit:

Was that Mildred driving her artic:whistle::exit:

HOHO! You are not the first frien... I mean person to say this!!!!!!!!!

There, there, Marjory . . . it's no use crying . . .

38885799034_cd74d84d49_c.jpg

Stan and Bert add the final touches to bring the cups up to Mildred's high standards.

39586483022_f7f9f573ac_c.jpg

Level tamping........ nobody does it quite like Mildred!

Level Tamping.jpg

Edited by Snakehips

Level tamping........ nobody does it quite like Mildred!

No, they don’t.

Howzat!

Geoffrey says we are playing in the cup next week.

39633137911_b069ce9c4f_c.jpg