Coffee Forums banner

Sold: Lyn Weber Blind Shaker £65.00 inc postage

789 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Aaron F 
#1 ·
Rare as hens' teeth.

Only available from Lyn Weber USA where it retails for $80.00. But to import, price is subject to VAT, import tax and shipping so final cost is well over £100.00.

Beautifully machined and like all Lyn Weber gear is both functional and tactile. Shaking grinds ensures fines are evenly distributed which, in turn, aids even extraction. Shaker is in excellent condition save for one tiny mark on the lid - can be seen in one pic.

No offers please - if it doesn't sell, more than happy to hang on to it.

Tableware Drinkware Kitchen utensil Dishware Cup

Drinkware Serveware Table Circle Gas

Drinkware Cup Gas Drink Cup

Material property Font Tints and shades Circle Symbol

Dishware Gas Tableware Auto part Circle

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Just curious as to how this compares to the HG one which I bought ages ago. Mine doesn't have a lid but looks to be the same. I never use it so would sell it if the right offer were to come along ....

#9 ·
DavidBondy said:
Just curious as to how this compares to the HG one which I bought ages ago. Mine doesn't have a lid but looks to be the same. I never use it so would sell it if the right offer were to come along ....
Im definitely interested, get it listed and I'll be on it...

#11 ·
Thanks very much Patrick the next door neighbour brought it into me last night. Was getting worried as it's my Christmas present from the wife. Better getting something you want.lol.

Had a sneaky look which I got told off for and is exactly as describe.

Thanks very much and have a merry Christmas.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.