MildredM

Roll Up! Roll Up!

Rough guess £32
@MildredM realised my error now I've had a chance to warm up. Is it ok to guess again so early?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

@MildredM realised my error now I've had a chance to warm up. Is it ok to guess again so early?

No, you can go write your lines!! I must not rush and make rough guesses!!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles  /  1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  /  Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1  /  Kalita wave  /  Stag kettle  /  OCD  /  Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer  /  gold B Plus stirrer  /  Push Tamper  /  Puqpress  /  15g & 18g vst  /  IMS 35μM  /  LDT  /  Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers  /  LW Bean Cellars & Caddy  /  Decent thermometer  /  Acme Evo 150ml cups  /  Espazzola  /  Hottop  /  Acme and Loveramics cups /  embroidered by me bar towels  /  coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  /  in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass  /  6 gorgeous guineas  /  a dog  /  a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

No, you can go write your lines!! I must not rush and make rough guesses!!
In that case I'll just revel in the fact nobodies posted the right answer yet.

In that case I'll just revel in the fact nobodies posted the right answer yet.

Really?

6 x coffees at £2 (£12) gets you a free drink plus an extra sticker so 7 drinks plus 1 sticker

Multiply this by three and you have 21 drinks and three stickers at £36

Purchase 3 more drinks @£6 (24 drinks in total) and you get the three stickers plus the remaining 3 stickers means you get another free drink making 25 drinks in total @ £42 outlay.

Revel away

AKA Toffee chips

The only thing I can see that would change it would be if the first drink of the initial 6 drinks was a freebie

Ive gone through it again and I'm probably missing something really simple

a grinder a lever and some beans

Unless you don't actually need to spend any money, you just need a lot of free stickers from other customers.

Or it's £42 :-)

Really?

6 x coffees at £2 (£12) gets you a free drink plus an extra sticker so 7 drinks plus 1 sticker

Multiply this by three and you have 21 drinks and three stickers at £36

Purchase 3 more drinks @£6 (24 drinks in total) and you get the three stickers plus the remaining 3 stickers means you get another free drink making 25 drinks in total @ £42 outlay.

Revel away

The first ticket is indeed 6 x coffees at £2 (£12) plus an extra sticker but every ticket after that only costs 5 x coffees at £2 (£10) plus sticker due to the sticker from the free shot taking up 1 space.

The first ticket is indeed 6 x coffees at £2 (£12) plus an extra sticker but every ticket after that only costs 5 x coffees at £2 (£10) plus sticker due to the sticker from the free shot taking up 1 space.

So how much are you saying?

(and have you done your lines . . . . Neatly?) sn sn

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles  /  1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  /  Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1  /  Kalita wave  /  Stag kettle  /  OCD  /  Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer  /  gold B Plus stirrer  /  Push Tamper  /  Puqpress  /  15g & 18g vst  /  IMS 35μM  /  LDT  /  Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers  /  LW Bean Cellars & Caddy  /  Decent thermometer  /  Acme Evo 150ml cups  /  Espazzola  /  Hottop  /  Acme and Loveramics cups /  embroidered by me bar towels  /  coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  /  in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass  /  6 gorgeous guineas  /  a dog  /  a very lovely and understanding husband 

So how much are you saying?

(and have you done your lines . . . . Neatly?) sn sn

42 but it got others double checking hehe.

Ha! Me included :) :) :)

Of course! Keep thinking that way��

AKA Toffee chips

Of course! Keep thinking that way��
The other answer of cause is that it's a trick question as I'm pretty sure McD's is the only place that gives out stickers (as apposed to stamps) & none of us would be seen dead ordering 25 coffees from them. ;)

Sunday Riddle!

The gauge of both US and UK railway is 4’ 8.5”

Why?

NO Googling!!!

Sunday Riddle!

The gauge of both US and UK railway is 4’ 8.5”

Why?

NO Googling!!!

It was cheaper than Isambard Kingdom Brunel's more comfortable broad gauge.

The time travel conspiracy theorists would like you to believe it's so that the space shuttle could fit through the train tunnels.

Keep guessing! I didn’t know and guessed it was so you couldn’t lay across both lines at once (unless you were tall)!

Keep guessing! I didn’t know and guessed it was so you couldn’t lay across both lines at once (unless you were tall)!
In reality it's alot more pragmatic than a safety concern but I won't spoil the fun for others. :)

It was the same width as the train wheels of the time?:confused:

It would have been a bit rum if they weren’t!

Ummmm £20?