Hi all,

Selling my beloved Tarmac frameset as I'm riding for a different team next year and so getting new frames.

It was purchased from BikeScene in May 2016, raced since then, but well looked after by myself.

It's a 54cm frameset (pictured below) including s-works seatpost and ceramic speed bottom bracket. The steerer is cut (as shown).

Was thinking about keeping it but seems a shame for it to gather dust for a year when someone else could get use out of it! It rides amazingly well, corners like it's on rails and although it is stiff, it's still comfortable for long rides.

Looking for £1100, collection from SW2, or I can deliver within London. Would rather not post.

e523281c43d95c5d7fa46d253a6e63ac2e333441.jpg

Bikescene in guisbrough?

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

Bikescene in guisbrough?

Yep that's the one. They were very helpful and had a good selection of just the framesets which is what I wanted at the time.

Cool yeah I've never been in but I've heard good things. They were rivals to a mates bike shop close by lol

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

Awesome bike, good luck with the sale!

Espresso: Gaggia Classic (2002) w/ MrShades PID / Fiorenzato F5 - Filter: Rhino hand grinder / Aeropress / V60

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)