foundrycoffeeroasters.com

Foundry bespoke d'ancap coffee cups

c.jpg

For Sale, our current stock of d'ancap torino 150ml competition cappuccino cups.

We are due to take delivery of new cups in the next few days so these will ship after the 12th December but in time for Christmas. These have been used in the cafe but these cups are made to last and they still look as they did when new. These are custom designed in the Foundry colours and we have not sold this particular cup on the webshop previously so a great chance to get hold of a rare cup.

We are selling these for less than we bought them for in the hope that we will see them ion the hands of forum folk soon.

Price is £6 per cup or a set of 4 for £20. Shipping will be £5 regardless of the quantity ordered. Remember, we will ship as soon as we receive our new cups, which should be around the 12th.

Edited by The Systemic Kid

Can I have two, with some beans together to save on shipping? I’ll PM later on if that’s okay.

Sorry if its not possible but i would be interested saving on postage if i bought some beans too

many thanks

Have they been checked for chips/cracks?

I realise they are used (and a bargain) but thought I'd ask as one of the saucers I got at the Forum day has a few chips.

4 please.

Son lives in Sheffield, could he pick up?

Londinium L1, Compak E8, Gaggia OWC, Kitchenaid Artisan, ECM Giotto, Gene Cafe 101.

Sorry if its not possible but i would be interested saving on postage if i bought some beans too

many thanks

Yeah of course, ill have a think about the practicalities and let you know later - shouldn’t be a problem.

Ok, we can get cups to everyone who has asked so far. I’ll get back to those individuals later today or tomorrow with details of how to pay etc. As stated, they’ll be sent after our new cups arrive in the next week or so.

Have they been checked for chips/cracks?

I realise they are used (and a bargain) but thought I'd ask as one of the saucers I got at the Forum day has a few chips.

That’s a shame. They’re pretty tough so I expect that happened in transit on the way down. I’m happy to send you a replacement saucer the next time you order some coffee as we should be able to get it packed well enough.

That’s a shame. They’re pretty tough so I expect that happened in transit on the way down. I’m happy to send you a replacement saucer the next time you order some coffee as we should be able to get it packed well enough.
Ok. If I've not missed the boat I'll take two and an extra saucer.

Still going through the Finca San Francisco and I've got a bag of Rocko from the forum day.

At this rate I'll be the first your first Somerset branch

I’ll take 4 please

Londinium R - KafaTek Monolith Conical - Versalab M3

Can I have two, with some beans together to save on shipping? I’ll PM later on if that’s okay.

Would also like two cups, and same as PPapa, I would be interested in combining postage with some beans?

Work: Fracino Cherub (OPV mod), La Pavoni Europiccola (with added pressure gauge), Brazen Plus, V60, Aeropress, Mazzer Royal (titanium burrs), Compak K3 Touch, Gold finger 58.55 Sharp Edge, Reg Barber 58.35mm C-Ripple...

Home: Gaggia Classic (PID, and usual mods), Mazzer Super Jolly (and usual mods), Torr Goldfinger Convex 58.4mm, Torr 58.4mm Soft Convex Ebony XS "Vintage Brass"...

Yeah of course, ill have a think about the practicalities and let you know later - shouldn’t be a problem.

That would be great if possible I'd like 2 cups

Can you recommend some espresso beans for flat whites cheers James

Ok, so for all those that have asked for cups and/or coffee so far......

Please PM me with your name, address and email (for invoice and parcel tracking). I will then send you an invoice which can be paid by bank transfer. You can pay by PayPal instead if you prefer - I'll send a link for that too. Please use your invoice number as a reference however you pay as this makes it much easier to track where we are at.

I am happy to include coffee with the cups which I will invoice at the going rate less the 15% forum discount. Total postage cost will be £5 so just let me know what you want.

Cups will be dispatched as soon as our new ones arrive, which should be in the next week.

Coffee and cups with a discount sounds so inviting! haha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

4 for me please. They'll go with the espresso cup from the forum day. Will PM, cheers.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png