RossP

Eureka Mignon XL dial modification

Thanks for the interest, batch of 10 still underway. I’ve got all the materials, just been a bit short on time.

I’ve had mine fitted for 2 months now and I’m delighted with it. It does make life easier when dialling in a new coffee or making small adjustments but the real advantage is being able to switch between grind settings easily. Over Christmas I had a decaf, chocolatey Brazilian and super fruity Ethiopian on the go at the same time. So smug at one stage when I had to make 3 flat whites with each of the different beans but, of course, nobody cared.

Hopefully get looking at it soon.

Yep, thanks for the reminder. Life has been getting in the way! I’ve got £££ tied up in the parts so I’m definitely going to get them made. Ski trip coming up, will do my best to get them out soon. Sorry for the delay.

Please add me to the list. Any progress?

Are you new? Welcome to the forum :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Amazing!

I'd love to get one off you if you still have any.

Please PM me if possible.

Hello! Yes, should have them finished next week if not shortly thereafter. On my own in the workshop with too much actual work to be getting on with!

Yes, still plan to finish these off at some stage. Running out of excuses now! The arrival of our second child had a much greater impact on my free time than I would have guessed. I’ve got a bit more time now but a couple of other projects have jumped the queue. Hope to have an update soon.