maliziasm

What are you playing? Any gamers here

Put 100+ hours into VII and still didn’t do half of it. Played XIII and it was pretty boring.

Part way through zelda at the moment.

My partners son is on his gaming computer every waking moment except when he can be bothered to go to college (if he's too tired from being up all night :rolleyes:) or when he's eating, although he does that while on the computer as well. He tends to get room-service of his mum still, even though he's 19!

No idea what he's playing as they all look the same to me.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

CSGO...

I know, I'm to old....

Home: Fracino Classico, Mazzer Major

Office: Fracino Little Gem, Mazzer Royal, Anfim Super Best (Decaf)

My partners son is on his gaming computer every waking moment except when he can be bothered to go to college (if he's too tired from being up all night :rolleyes:) or when he's eating, although he does that while on the computer as well. He tends to get room-service of his mum still, even though he's 19!

No idea what he's playing as they all look the same to me.

Oh please Rhys,come on....

..bit of overwatch fun never hurt anyone...Elite Dangerous...Space cadet city...Destiny II just to see what they are talking about (actually don't get that one)

Sorry I think that came across quite harsh, no intent for that I assure you. And trying big time to avoid a 'but' with the apology - computer games are not just for the youf...you can play too...have fun...and be part of it all. apologies again.

Sorry I think that came across quite harsh, no intent for that I assure you. And trying big time to avoid a 'but' with the apology - computer games are not just for the youf...you can play too...have fun...and be part of it all. apologies again.
I agree with the sentiment here.

Put it this way, I bet the market for adult gamers is considerably larger than the market for artisan coffee..

Ve ve suvivius.... /Pending grinder changes / Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Currently p[laying Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG) with a few like minded friends, think we are all 30s-40s and have been playing this kind of thing for 20ish years. Most of us live pretty local so we have met up for a drink, and to see a band that one of the members plays in.

Managed to bag one of the Amazon black Friday Nintendo switch deals. Broke the news to my wife and lived to tell the tale. Feel like I'm 15 again

Enjoying Star Wars battlefront. Rubbish at it but do enjoy it. With a nice cup of coffee.

Clash Royale...

Such a waste of time, but can't stop! Been playing for over a year now. Before that was Hay Day. In hay day I had a huuuuge coffee farm.

ECM Synchronika + Profitec pro t64

V60 Ice drip + Porlex mini + Hario Buono

Clash Royale...

Such a waste of time, but can't stop! Been playing for over a year now. Before that was Hay Day. In hay day I had a huuuuge coffee farm.

plus one on clash royal , less to maintain than CC

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

COD4 and Black squad, PUBG when my son comes around as he has it I don't. Also like to play total war series.

Currently playing Wolfenstein 2, incredible game, really enjoying it.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Currently playing Wolfenstein 2, incredible game, really enjoying it.

What you playing it on?

Perhaps any PS4 owners would fancy doing a game swap-a-roo?

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --

What you playing it on?

Perhaps any PS4 owners would fancy doing a game swap-a-roo?

PS4 indeed. I'd be up for it once I've finished Wolfenstein.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Waiting for X4 Foundations, so I can get lost in space for a couple of years.....

Home: Fracino Classico, Mazzer Major

Office: Fracino Little Gem, Mazzer Royal, Anfim Super Best (Decaf)

Nintendo fan here, recently got Mario Oydessy on Switch its pretty awesome for mario games which i luv. Have a classic NES and just got a classic SNES finally.

They look so cool to in miniature hehe

Thanks

Lee. (R58 and Zenith 65e)

Was a long term Clash Royale player but finally gave it up after rage quitting one too many times!

Now playing Guns of Boom and thoroughly enjoying it. It's 4v4 multiplayer and a lot of fun! Only mobile games for me.

Rocket Evoluzione R 2017 | Niche Zero | VST 18g Ridgeless | Acaia Pearl | TORR 58.55mm

SNES (on original hardware :D)

Legend of Zelda - Link To The Past

Chrono Trigger

PC

Bomber Crew

Motorsport Manager

Dishonored

State of Decay: Year One

This War Of Mine

Various Lego games

Godfather II

Deus Ex

Pinball FX2 and 3

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Fallout 4

Satellite Reign

Xbox360

Red Dead Redemption

Fable Trilogy

NeoGeo (original hardware but from an Arcade cab and has been consolised with a UniBios fitted)

Assorted Metal Slug Games

Blazing Star

Would kill for a NEOSD flashcart, but they cost a fortune.

Amiga (again, original hardware - both A1200 060/66mhz and a CD32 with SX32Pro 50)

Speedball 2

Hired Guns

Alien Breed Series

Lemmings

Cannon Fodder

Chaos Engine

Zeewolf2

That's pretty much it. Have many more games installed on the PC though. Just don't play them currently. Motorsport Manager is a real time sucker though. Many hours have been sunk into it already. :D

I have quite a bit of free time at the moment and enjoying going back to some old favourites.

If I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words-into-sentences putting.

"Seriously, going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

Started playing GTA Vice City again when I had nothing to do. Regained consciousness when I finished the goddamned mini-helicopter mission with planting bombs.

What a game.