I guess originally it was my wife who requested the Dualit Expressivo she was given as a Christmas or birthday present, actually it sato in the box unused for eons until I bothered to unwrap and set it up.

Now shortly after that she decided this was to much trouble to use unless I was making it and for her sins bought a Nesspresso and frother, we used these for a while until one day we ran out of pods.... the only thing we had was a packet of coffee!!!!!

So the Expressivo was used and since then the Nesspresso has since sat idle.

Now for me I have been wanting to upgrade for a while but the wife's finally come around to this....

I want a grinder obviously but I want to future proof things by getting one now that I shouldn't ever need to upgrade.

Yes I know that could be expensive......

The grinder I want should be able to do all kinds of grinds including a Turkish grind, have a small footprint ideally, little mess preferable and be easy to change setting on and probably electric on demand, any other suggestions appreciated.

I will also be upgrading form the Expressivo and am thinking of something like the Rocket R58 or LaMarzocca Linea Mini.

I want an expresso machine with dual boilers that can be run plumbed or on a tank, easy to use and which I likely will never feel the need to upgrade from.

I will consider the used market and the new, I was wondering I'd folk can suggest somewhere in the southeast/London area I can view and try these machines.

I am currently moving abroad to Switzerland so whatever I buy here hopefully won't have any issue being used there.

Advice greatly appreciated many thanks guys.

Ceado e37s for your grinder - all you could ever need ;-) one for sale still I think.

And @Obnic is your man for Switzerland advice

Plumbed in Vesuvius - BWT Bestmax - Niche in Black. Aeropress and Aergrind

Live and Let Live

Ceado e37s for your grinder - all you could ever need ;-) one for sale still I think.

And @Obnic is your man for Switzerland advice

Yep your right one for sale and I just messaged the guy, although tbh I don't know much about these. Will it do a Turkish grind without clogging?

Not sure about Turkish

Plumbed in Vesuvius - BWT Bestmax - Niche in Black. Aeropress and Aergrind

Live and Let Live

If you are moving, then Bella Barista look after Obnics needs as said by others. They will advise and offer support on whatever combo you buy from them. I think they are selling the Compak range now as opposed to Ceado but the E8 looks good value

https://www.bellabarista.co.uk/compak-e8-od-espresso-coffee-grinder-3060.html

and I am sure if you buy machine and grinder they will sort a decent price out. Remember, they are a good retailer and the warranty comes from them, unlike many box shifters where the warranty gets lost in the process .