Dog and Hat Founder Member Deal

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[emoji4] Emailed D&H at 5pm today to request an alteration to next months sub, Su replied by 5-30pm with a can do, fabulous service & late on a Saturday afternoon to boot. [emoji4]

Posted Images

There isn't a 2x espresso, there is a 2 assorted, 2 filter and 3 assorted.

If you want to change you just need to email them.

Hello,

Well, this month we have created the 2 Espresso Box, so we actually now have 4 packages. I am going to send an email to all subscribers asking if they are on the right package for them in the next few days.

So we currently offer;

- 3x Assorted Box

- 2x Assorted Box

- 2x Filter Box

- 2x Espresso Box

Coming soon

- 3x Espresso ( I just need to plan the next 5 months coffee and make sure this is achievable)

We are just working on the cleanest, simplest way to display these on the website. You can view which subscription you are on by registering for an account on the website and logging in. However you can not switch your sub presently. Email me with any change you need.

Hope that helps

Su

Edited by DogandHat
emoji251.png&emoji145.png
Signed up now [emoji1303]
You wont regret it

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

• 4 weeks later...

My latest box arrived yesterday and I opened this morning. It's a really good sub; with some fun interactivity, this month a pair of coffees both from Burundi but different farms, washing stations and roasters, to compare... Because how many of us are guilty of saying I like a... Without taking much notices of the nuances. I know I am!0196487049946c1c4a8482eba65aedc3.jpg

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Got my delivery this morning too

Great service provided again. Burundi competition is a great idea. I'll be giving it a go anyway.

[emoji1060] [emoji1060] [emoji1060]

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Ours arrived yesterday :)

What a wonderful parcel of goodies! Not only fab beans but also a bag of treats for Minty and a lovely card :)

Thanks VERY much, Su! What a lovely, thoughtful gesture x

40533444402_c627621bc6_z.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles  /  1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip, tamper and stand, portafilter stand  /  Monolith Titan MAX and MC4-Duo on order  /  Leather Tamper Mat, MAX Mat and Tamper Stand by Mildred's Bar Towels! / HG-1  /  Kalita wave  /  Stag kettle  /  OCD  /  Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer  /  gold B Plus stirrer  /  Push Tamper  /  Puqpress  /  EPHQ 14g baskets & 15g & 18g vst  /  IMS 35μM  /  LDT  /  Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers  /  LW Bean Cellars & Caddy  /  Decent thermometer  /  Acme Evo 150ml cups  /  Espazzola  /  Hottop  /  embroidered by me bar towels  /  coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  /  in the cellars: HasBean, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, Craft House sub  /  6 gorgeous guineas  /  a dog  /  a very lovely and understanding husband 

Towel Vendor / KafaTek and Londinium Fan

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

#MildredMittens #BusyLittleMen 

• 4 weeks later...
Free fudge!!! [emoji4]
You won't like it. Best all round if you just send it to me to dispose of as I've run out again! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

What flavour did you get?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Fudgin’ ‘el
They're all Fudgin El ;) the flavour is at the bottom of the label. I got espresso with my [emoji251]&[emoji145] delivery but all I've tasted have been fantastic. [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

Laissez les bons temps rouler

They're all Fudgin El ;) the flavour is at the bottom of the label. I got espresso with my [emoji251]&[emoji145] delivery but all I've tasted have been fantastic. [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

Ooooooooh. Irish cream.

Fudge was really nice!

Anyone else find the Peang Thai Coffee quite dark and oily?

Don't mind myself, just odd that the bag states a medium level of roast?

Still enjoying it!

Work: Fracino Cherub (OPV mod), La Pavoni Europiccola (with added pressure gauge), Brazen Plus, V60, Aeropress, Mazzer Royal (titanium burrs), Compak K3 Touch, Gold finger 58.55 Sharp Edge, Reg Barber 58.35mm C-Ripple...

Home: Gaggia Classic (PID, and usual mods), Mazzer Super Jolly (and usual mods), Torr Goldfinger Convex 58.4mm, Torr 58.4mm Soft Convex Ebony XS "Vintage Brass"...

Fudge was really nice!

Anyone else find the Peang Thai Coffee quite dark and oily?

Don't mind myself, just odd that the bag states a medium level of roast?

Still enjoying it!

I've not opened it yet, I've found them all fairly dark this month, having opened the other 2, and I know @MildredM passed hers on.

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Loving the Bailies Guat as v60. Need to spro it tomorrow. Not tried the Thai beans yet

R58, Niche (midnight black), IMS screen, VST Basket, Acaia Pearl, Torr GF, Feldgrind, V60, Kalita 185 and loads of other stuff I probably don't need :)

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo