DogandHat

Dog and Hat Founder Member Deal

@DogandHat Su, do we have to say anywhere that we are on the forum? Cheers!

Details on the offers page of the web site

a grinder a lever and some beans

@DogandHat Su, do we have to say anywhere that we are on the forum? Cheers!

There’s an additional notes box at checkout. I filled it in there this afternoon and just had a confirmation email from Su. Good service so far!

Hello - yes anyone can just drop us an email, confirm their CFUK details and we will arrange. Su :-)

Also, just to note, the December subs are packed and being handed to the post office in the morning. They should be arriving Friday/Saturday.

Edited by DogandHat
change

emoji251.png&emoji145.png

I could not resist this either. Just signed up and very nic touch with the extras. Thank you!

Rocket R58 & Versalab M3

@DogandHat could I offer feedback/an idea please.

I have opted for a 2 bag subscription however some months I might like the lool of the 3rd roaster. Or even want 500g of the same one.

Could there be an option to add bag(s) to a delivery?

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Hello,

Thank you for you feedback. Interestingly the company who run the subscription software emailed me to tell me of a new feature that allows a subscribers to switch between products. This means that you could log into your Dog and Hat account and SWITCH products on any subscription month from a 2 sub to a 3 Sub, and as long as you did that before the cut off date this would be fine. At the moment you can log in 'ADD 3 SUB' and 'DELETE 2 SUB' which would achieve the same, but its a little untidy. Switching would make this easier, we have a test user, so I will test this.

As for adding extra bags, I will have a think, and see if there is a logical way though the software.

Thank again

Su

This looks really exciting! I'll get signed up once the 1st rolls round!

If a founder member wants to switch from 2 to 3 would that remain at founder prices?

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Was just debating what to order next and stumbled on this, sounds a perfect way to have some surprises will be signing up! :)

Good Evening - Yep, the Founder Members will be able to switch between founder member products at Founder Member prices. Su x

Also just signed up! :coffee:

Hope it was OK to add my forum details in the notes box at checkout?

Work: Fracino Cherub (OPV mod), La Pavoni Europiccola (with added pressure gauge), Brazen Plus, V60, Aeropress, Mazzer Royal (titanium burrs), Compak K3 Touch, Gold finger 58.55 Sharp Edge, Reg Barber 58.35mm C-Ripple...

Home: Gaggia Classic (PID, and usual mods), Mazzer Super Jolly (and usual mods), Torr Goldfinger Convex 58.4mm, Torr 58.4mm Soft Convex Ebony XS "Vintage Brass"...

I was already impressed by these guys however they just go from strength to strength:8cfb392cbcb4280aa2f92aa0442209f5.jpg

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Just as I say that look what turns up:

19b50ef8e40b6d43369f6b88f54cf866.jpg

Impressive touch. Do you get thrown off the subscription if you are unworthy?

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Impressive touch. Do you get thrown off the subscription if you are unworthy?
I hope not.....eeek!

I hope not.....eeek!
I'm pleased I haven't signed up. I'd be worried about being outed as a tastebudless northerner with no discernment! Are there cupping instructions too? (And what if they both turn out to be £1.50 Tesco value beans?!?)

Did someone say coffee?

I'm pleased I haven't signed up. I'd be worried about being outed as a tastebudless northerner with no discernment! Are there cupping instructions too? (And what if they both turn out to be £1.50 Tesco value beans?!?)
Then were in for significant savings (and if that doesn't please a northerner nothing will!)

No cupping instructions, I was just googling (even a word??) that

Great, the boxes are starting to arrive! trusting Royal mail over any other delivery method is still daunting for us!! - No we didn't send cupping notes, this is entirely up to you how you work it out. Have fun :-) Su

If you need a good overview of cupping, here is one from the Hasbean site, it does provide the method, and can provide guidance.

https://www.hasbean.co.uk/blogs/articles/6488501-coffee-cupping-a-basic-introduction

Edited by DogandHat

Mine has arrived and it looks fab!

38584830982_655543849b_c.jpg

The tasting notes sound great on both bags.

24745039288_71a848f3e8_c.jpg

And this is such a good idea. I love a challenge!

26840815539_c1956aedb5_c.jpg

Thanks Su and co!!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I've had an idea - I'll try to do a Facebook live cupping on Weds 27th November at 7pm UK time. It's not really to guide people on the specifics of the flavours - as that's the competition anyway (plus I'm nowhere near as good at all that as I'd like) but I've done a few cuppings in my time and I'm willing to give it a go for a bit of fun. So if you want to cup them along with me (or any coffee really) or just watch and see what you think. Then, why not check out my facebook page (it's pretty basic so far) but I believe if you like the page and agree to follow, then it will notify you when I'm "going live". It should be 7pm next Weds anyway and you should reach it from that page if you don't want to like it.

Joe

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Just received my ox, really impressed with the presentation, can’t wait to get going!

Sage DB | Ceado E37S | MBK 585 |

Just received my ox, really impressed with the presentation, can’t wait to get going!

An ox is impressive to start with, what did they do to present it?

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

It’s a ugger when you drop your b's :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Got mine this morning............ just beans........ but I don't have any beef with that !

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Mine arrived too, the postman was drooling (we're at the end of her round and the van increasingly smells of coffee - although these beans were well packaged) as were the two lads doing our front garden (one of them used to work for Costa until he had a cup of epiphany).

Thanks Su and the D&H team...

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)