DogandHat

Dog and Hat Founder Member Deal

They've added a fudge option to the subscription it's going to turn into a massively amazing super box of yum!

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

For anyone not on Facebook, we'll be sending out a newsletter in the morning with all the details of the new fudge-tastic addition and the coffee selection for this month.

emoji251.png&emoji145.png

They've added a fudge option to the subscription it's going to turn into a massively amazing super box of yum!
I can fully understand the reason behind it but no alcoholic fudge!

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Suits me, I can secrete it in my bag at work if it's alcohol free!

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

For anyone not on Facebook, we'll be sending out a newsletter in the morning with all the details of the new fudge-tastic addition and the coffee selection for this month.

Facebook harvest your coffee preference data!

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --

Oh sorry, have I spoilt the surprise/ caused mass panic? I was just very very excited!!

Did someone say coffee?

Facebook harvest your coffee preference data!
It's true. Ever since I joined the & facebook groups I keep getting pact & union adverts in my feed.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Oh sorry, have I spoilt the surprise/ caused mass panic? I was just very very excited!!

Haha, nah - we're just a bit behind with our admin :-)

You wouldn't have these problems if you had an EK43 :D

We'd be even further behind as we spent all our time admiring it..... and re-aligning the burrs :-)

Evening all, just to let you know that the coffee has been shipped and the Cafe Mokxa Bolivia, Horsham Rwanda Thick Natural, and the Heart & Graft Honduras will be landing with you shortly.

We'd be even further behind as we spent all our time admiring it..... and re-aligning the burrs :-)

Oh dear, how did that happen?!?!?

Hello Doris - I guess work's overrated anyway :-s

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33868[/ATTACH]

This month at Dog & Hat we ended up ordering a little extra coffee - as a consequence we now have three sets of this month's coffee available as a one-time purchase for £18 each (plus free delivery).

The coffee included is:

1x Cafe Mokxa Bolivia Washed (omni-roast) - Roast Date 17.04.18

1x Horsham Coffee Rwanda Bwishaza Thick process (omni-roast) - Roast Date 23.04.2018

If anyone's interested, you can pop over to - https://dogandhat.co.uk/collections/one-time-purchases/products/1-coffee-subscription

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33874[/ATTACH]

Thanks Su & Dave

Just to say I opened the moxka today as it's the earliest roast date. The tasting notes didn't float my boat compared to the others, especially now I'm drinking much more black coffee (thanks for that slimming world!!) but actually it's a really really awesome coffee. Because it actually hits the sweet maple syrup chocolate tasting notes it's delicious. I had to turn the machine off after 4 cups by 1pm!!!

Did someone say coffee?

Hi all, we've selected the coffee for the June subscriptions and we aim to be shipping these on the 23rd May for you... all three coffees are omni-roast again this month.

Once again we've managed to get hold of coffee from a great European roaster - this time it is a washed Tanzania provided by Lippe Kaffe from Oslo in Norway (holders of 3rd place in the extremely competitive Norwegian Roasters Cup for the past 2 years).

To go alongside the Lippe Kaffe we have a very Yorkshire feel to the sub with a natural Burundi from Maude Coffee Roasters in Leeds and a washed Peru from North Star Coffee Roasters... also from Leeds.

If you want to read more about the coffee this month, just head over to https://dogandhat.co.uk/blogs/news/june-coffee

Sounds very exciting. This month's were all excellent!

Did someone say coffee?

This month's Honduras is delicious...

Carimali UNO || KINU M47,M68 || Aeropress || Feldgrind,aergrind || Mini Gaggia || ROK hand grinder || Chemex || Kalita 185 || Clever dripper

Behmor 1600 PLUS, modded with beanprobe

Morning all, just a quick reminder that if any subscribers want to add-on the Onyx Coffee Labs taster bags from the US to their subscription this month, you've got 'till midday tomorrow (12th July) before we close the orders off.

Dave & Su

Loving this month's El Savador from Casa Espresso.

I'm drinking it at a 1:2 ratio in ~50 seconds and it is making a lovely flat white.

Sage DTP - Compak K10 & Niche Zero

New subscriber here!

Espresso: Gaggia Classic (2002) w/ MrShades PID / Fiorenzato F5 - Filter: Rhino hand grinder / Aeropress / V60

Read the newsletter today.

Exciting to hear that Foundry are on board, been a while since I've had some of their amazing beans.

Your subscription service truly is brilliant value and has gone from strength to strength!

Ve ve suvivius.... /Pending grinder changes / Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Welcome M4xime and thank you very much for your kind words igm45... we too are very excited to get Foundry in the subs, we've been working on how to bring them in for a while and thought Christmas was the perfect time.

Lots of exciting things to look out for in the coming months as well - as plans are afoot to try to get a couple more EU roasters in before we hit any potential logistical challenges early next year.

Welcome M4xime and thank you very much for your kind words igm45... we too are very excited to get Foundry in the subs, we've been working on how to bring them in for a while and thought Christmas was the perfect time.

Lots of exciting things to look out for in the coming months as well - as plans are afoot to try to get a couple more EU roasters in before we hit any potential logistical challenges early next year.

Hmmm I wonder what logistic problems you are referring to....?

B eans

R oasted (in)

E urope (remain)

X enial

I mports (making)

T astiness

Ve ve suvivius.... /Pending grinder changes / Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).