DogandHat

Dog and Hat Founder Member Deal

Dog and Hat are a new multi roaster subscription service, we send different coffee from different roasters every month. Visit www.dogandhat.co.uk for full details.

We have Founder Members Club, Founder Members enjoy reduced membership rates, special coffee treats and will always be acknowledged for their support in our start-up phase.

The Founder Member subscription to the Coffee Lovers Club will close on the 20th December 2017. Then we will open the Coffee Lovers Club at standard rate.

Coffee Forum member can grab a free coffee when they order, combined with the Founder Member offers they can get another! Make sure you view the offers page on the website.

Amendment - we have had to close orders on the 14th as the Roasters wanted the orders for this the shipment pre Christmas. We did order extra but that has now sold out also. If you were waiting until the 20th then please drop me a line and I will confirm if we can add you to Founder Member with a first subscription of February.

Thanks Su x

Edited by DogandHat
Change

emoji251.png&emoji145.png

Thanks for offering a little extra for Coffee Forums UK members Su

That's a really nice touch.

Welcome aboard!

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

I was just about to come on to post a pic of my delivery today! I am really glad you started this thread!

38138211891_8d10f36913_z.jpg

After seeing the ad for Dog & Hat I took advantage of the Founder Members offers and swapped the free grinder for beans! It felt like Christmas day opening my parcel. There are some top notch roasters (some I haven't tried before) so I am looking forward to the forthcoming deliveries very much indeed :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

Dog and Hat are a new multi roaster subscription service, we send different coffee from different roasters every month. Visit www.dogandhat.co.uk for full details.

We have Founder Members Club, Founder Members enjoy reduced membership rates, special coffee treats and will always be acknowledged for their support in our start-up phase.

The Founder Member subscription to the Coffee Lovers Club will close on the 20th December 2017. Then we will open the Coffee Lovers Club standard at rate.

Coffee Forum member can grab a free coffee when they order, combined with the Founder Member offers they can get another! Make sure you view the offers page on the website.

Thanks Su x

Couldn't resist this, looks great!

Just so I understand, will us 'early adopters' continue to get our subscriptions at £14 pm or will it rise to the standard rate?

* HG-1 for sale* Ve ve suvivius.... /Pending grinder changes / Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Got mine too. Love the multi roaster sub

R58, Niche (midnight black), IMS screen, VST Basket, Acaia Pearl, Torr GF, Feldgrind, V60, Kalita 185 and loads of other stuff I probably don't need :)

Couldn't resist this, looks great!

Just so I understand, will us 'early adopters' continue to get our subscriptions at £14 pm or will it rise to the standard rate?

I had emailed them about the extra beans and discount and asked this question within that email.

Us early adopters will remain at £14, I love both the multiple roaster model and the way they have rewarded early adopters and us with a passion for coffee.

Really, really excited about this (if you hadn't guessed!)

* HG-1 for sale* Ve ve suvivius.... /Pending grinder changes / Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Have also signed up. Looking forward to my first delivery in December.

Thanks for the forum discount.

I'm signed up and hope to experience and enjoy some new beans along the way.

Londinium - R, Monolith Conical, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Eight Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Tucking in to the Pharmacie here this morning :)

It's lovely, thanks for sending this bag ;)

38183126401_cb74d411db_z.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

Brilliant idea and a beautifully executed website - well done. I've signed up too :-)

Rocket Cellini Evoluzione V2 | Mahlkonig Vario | Aeropress | Bialetti Musa | French Press

Im aboard as of the December Box -

All of Mildreds photos, and the 3 bag multip roaster, multi roast box's competitive pricing were what put me over the top :)

Looking forward to my xmas coffee selection box now.

Looks like the founder membership has sold out

Gaggia Classic, Brasilia RR55OD

AHH been dragging my feet on this, I'm sure it wasn't until December it ran out.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

AHH been dragging my feet on this, I'm sure it wasn't until December it ran out.
It looks as though it re-opens on 21st November

Hello

The Founder Member will be available again on the 21st. This will be the final Founder Member and will close mid December for the January shipment (which incidentally will ship pre-christmas to ensure fresh coffee, otherwise we have to order in the new year and the sub would arrive until mid Jan)

We had to mark the subscription as 'sold out' as the coffee orders have gone in for the delivery, if the subs stayed open we risked having more subscribers than coffee. I hope that is okay, if you have any questions, drop me a line.

In the new year the subs will roll until the 20th every month, and the coffee order will be placed on the 21, and shipped after arrival.

Su

emoji251.png&emoji145.png

@DogandHat Su, do we have to say anywhere that we are on the forum? Cheers!

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. :coffee:

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)