fatboyslim

LSOL November - Drop Coffee [Stockholm]

That is some pile of coffee and an equally significant pile of packed coffee. Thanks @fatboyslim for putting the work in, enabling us to try this Drop offering
Didn't you know? He's got people to do that - he's far to classy for manual labour... soft hands 🤣

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Didn't you know? He's got people to do that - he's far to classy for manual labour... soft hands 藍

I'd love to post some witty retort but couldn't possibly consider doing so until the coffee has left FBS Towers

a grinder a lever and some beans

**Update**

All the 1kg and 500g bags (including 500g guest slots) have gone in the post today 2nd class.

The 250g guest slots will be posted on Monday also 2nd class. It would have been too much to do the whole lot in one go.

I've had a few brews of this already and can quite happily say it's one of my favourite coffees of the year. The taste descriptors are right up my street. It reminds me of a very particular coffee which I used to love.

Finally... There may be a few bags going spare...more on that in a few days. Need to cover any missing parcels first.

Thanks guys, I'm sure you're going to enjoy this one!

@fatboyslim could we start a new reserve list for any spare bags?

Mrs Vee isn't going to like me watching tapatalk for a few days straight

Was't there a reserve list already up?

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Was't there a reserve list already up?
Think the main reserve list got included in the main order, then I started a reserve reserve which didn't really count without backing of the bosses.

Think the main reserve list got included in the main order, then I started a reserve reserve which didn't really count without backing of the bosses.
@Daren can handle the reserve list, he needs to start pulling his weight

I've been so quiet lately with work... To the point I was considering dropping LSOL at the next subscription because of guilt. And now I'm so super excited again! This is a really incredible achievement. Thank you Fatboyslim

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

@Daren can handle the reserve list, he needs to start pulling his weight

OK everyone - thread going up in a minute

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

The remaining 250g guest slots have been posted this morning 2nd class. Hopefully be with you Wednesday-Thursday.

Just received mine this morning. Thank you @fatboyslim

Anyone have any thoughts on tasting yet?

Profitec Pro 800 | Niche Zero | Joey Skateboard Tamper | Espresso Addict!

Made a big syphon of this yesterday.. yummy!

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

38540276161_a03b149593_z.jpg

37824228484_1a2a7fc214_z.jpg

Need to get a new filter cloth for my syphon, as it was a bit cloudy. Tasty, but cloudy..

@Rhys what brand of syphon is that please? Its very cool

R58, Niche (midnight black), IMS screen, VST Basket, Acaia Pearl, Torr GF, Feldgrind, V60, Kalita 185 and loads of other stuff I probably don't need :)

My Drop has dropped, cheers @fatboyslim. Will try later this afternoon as I have had a V60 & Kalita of Garedelli this morning, both 21g of coffee so feeling slightly caffeinated at the moment!

Mr LSOL - November offering here -> Clicky <-

Same here. Postie dropped the Drop. I'm taking the Bobolink out of the Ceado and I'll Aeropress it, so I can start pulling espresso from the Drop in the next day or two.

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Just dialed mine in - thanks very much @fatboyslim, that looked like a lot of work! I had to go super fine and it’s really light in colour. Not sure on tasting notes yet other than I really like it and it smells lovely

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Postie was about to deliver mine and some big boys ran off with his post bag. Could you send me a replacement bag please.

All arrived here safe and sound

Thanks for arranging

a grinder a lever and some beans

Just dialed mine in - thanks very much @fatboyslim, that looked like a lot of work! I had to go super fine and it’s really light in colour. Not sure on tasting notes yet other than I really like it and it smells lovely

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Mine has arrived - thanks for sorting! Super excited to crack into it in the morning

V60 - Sage DTP - Sette 270 - Feldgrind

got mine too, very light roast, will be interesting to see what's what. shame I'd already drank my daily quota but will give these a stab 1st thing in the morning.

as for tasting notes, it's a bit like catchphrase, say what you taste, don't be shy!

Yuxo09y.jpg