Coffee Forums banner

LSOL November - Drop Coffee [Stockholm]

40K views 322 replies 56 participants last post by  dan1502 
#1 ·
Coming to you live from the top of a volcano in Indonesia....where the Wifi is incredibly ropey...

It is with great pleasure that I can announce November's roaster with a poster...Drop Coffee out of Stockholm. I'm sure this comes as no great surprise to anyone who followed the original sign up post.

This roaster needs no introduction really but for those with no clue https://www.dropcoffee.com

Drop Coffee has a flavour vision of a clear taste profile where the origin of the cup should shine through most possible by presenting as much of the coffee's acidity and sweetness as possible in the cup. Some coffee will be more acidic and juicy - and some creamy and chocolatey - depending on the origin, but all the coffees are roasted for clarity.
***Disclaimer....the whole order is getting sent to my house and I will be shipping it on to you all individually so please be patient as it may take some time and I'll do my best with the packaging***

Here is the original list of guests and additional slots for subscribers. Unfortunately no more spaces unless someone drops out. The price per 250G is £11 and £22 for 500G. Please bare in mind I've calculated this down to the penny and this really is the cheapest we can do it for. People getting 1KG or more (sub + guest slots) we'll call it £20 for 500G. @Daren will be sending out payment info ASAP as we need the money in the account to start buying packaging etc.

1. fbs -250G

2. fbs's mate - 250G

3. working dog - 500g in addition to my subs

4. Rakesh - 250g guest slot

5. MWJB - 250g guest slot

6. jlarkin - 250g guest slot

7. zappyad - 250g guest slot

8. systemic kid - 500g in addition to my subs

9. MildredM - 250g please

10. Step21 - 250g guest spot

11. steveholt - 500g

12. Syenitic 500g

13. mcrmfc - 250G

14. slamm - 250g guest

15. Goram - 500g please

16. MatBat - 250g

17. fluffles - 500g

18. Mrboots2u - 250G

19. ATZ - 500g

20. nufc1 - 250g

21. xpenno - 250G

22. riskyj - 250G

23. Jaffro - 250G

Thanks folks!

See less See more
#8 ·
From the other list myself and @GaryG look like the reserve-reservists if anyone doesn't cough up but guessing they'd be mad not to and I don't hold much hope.

Instead of weeping into my drip tray and lamenting over coffee that could've been, I'm going to order a kg of the previous month that got the forum frothing over summer, the Foundry LSOL August Costa Rican.

https://foundrycoffeeroasters.com/collections/coffee-beans/products/finca-san-francisco-costa-rica?variant=48813554570

If you missed out this time, feel free to join me and we can keep the August thread going a bit longer.

#13 ·
Flying_Vee said:
From the other list myself and @GaryG look like the reserve-reservists if anyone doesn't cough up but guessing they'd be mad not to and I don't hold much hope.

Instead of weeping into my drip tray and lamenting over coffee that could've been, I'm going to order a kg of the previous month that got the forum frothing over summer, the Foundry LSOL August Costa Rican.

https://foundrycoffeeroasters.com/collections/coffee-beans/products/finca-san-francisco-costa-rica?variant=48813554570

If you missed out this time, feel free to join me and we can keep the August thread going a bit longer.
I just did the same ordered 1kg.

#14 ·
Picking mine up is easy as well. Considering I'll more than likely be dropping off Dorice if it coincidences at the same time (I'm just nipping out to get some whitespray paint for the major, hopefully no one will notice if I carry it on it's side..
:whistle:
)

#15 ·
Rhys said:
Picking mine up is easy as well. Considering I'll more than likely be dropping off Dorice if it coincidences at the same time (I'm just nipping out to get some whitespray paint for the major, hopefully no one will notice if I carry it on it's side..
:whistle:
)
I'll be needing Dorice back before this arrives unfortunately [emoji849]...how else will I cope with jet lag other than by copious amounts of EK-brewed coffee. You've still got 2 weeks though.

#17 ·
Payment details have been PM'd to everyone. If you don't receive the PM please let me know ASAP.

Please note - we are looking to place the order on Tuesday so payments are needed very quickly please.

Ta

#22 ·
GaryG said:
Ready to step in if any spare places come up still [emoji6]
You are a "Glass 1/2 full" sort of guy?..... Or even "Glass 3/4 full"...

Gotta love a trier! ;-)

#25 ·
GaryG said:
Ready to step in if any spare places come up still [emoji6]
It's looking very unlikely Gary - I'm only waiting on 1 more person to pay (and they contacted me this morning)

#26 ·
Rdl81 said:
Any idea when we might get these? Need to assess next couple of weeks bean requirements
We are hoping to post it out sometime week commencing 20th Nov by 2nd class post. Big caveat - FBS has not done this sort of thing before... what could go wrong?!! [emoji38]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.