fatboyslim

LSOL November - Drop Coffee [Stockholm]

Coming to you live from the top of a volcano in Indonesia....where the Wifi is incredibly ropey...

It is with great pleasure that I can announce November's roaster with a poster...Drop Coffee out of Stockholm. I'm sure this comes as no great surprise to anyone who followed the original sign up post.

This roaster needs no introduction really but for those with no clue https://www.dropcoffee.com

Drop Coffee has a flavour vision of a clear taste profile where the origin of the cup should shine through most possible by presenting as much of the coffee's acidity and sweetness as possible in the cup. Some coffee will be more acidic and juicy - and some creamy and chocolatey - depending on the origin, but all the coffees are roasted for clarity.

***Disclaimer....the whole order is getting sent to my house and I will be shipping it on to you all individually so please be patient as it may take some time and I'll do my best with the packaging***

Here is the original list of guests and additional slots for subscribers. Unfortunately no more spaces unless someone drops out. The price per 250G is £11 and £22 for 500G. Please bare in mind I've calculated this down to the penny and this really is the cheapest we can do it for. People getting 1KG or more (sub + guest slots) we'll call it £20 for 500G. @Daren will be sending out payment info ASAP as we need the money in the account to start buying packaging etc.

1. fbs -250G

2. fbs's mate - 250G

3. working dog - 500g in addition to my subs

4. Rakesh - 250g guest slot

5. MWJB - 250g guest slot

6. jlarkin - 250g guest slot

7. zappyad - 250g guest slot

8. systemic kid - 500g in addition to my subs

9. MildredM - 250g please

10. Step21 - 250g guest spot

11. steveholt - 500g

12. Syenitic 500g

13. mcrmfc - 250G

14. slamm - 250g guest

15. Goram - 500g please

16. MatBat - 250g

17. fluffles - 500g

18. Mrboots2u - 250G

19. ATZ - 500g

20. nufc1 - 250g

21. xpenno - 250G

22. riskyj - 250G

23. Jaffro - 250G

Thanks folks!

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --

impressive effort again @fatboyslim thanks a bunch for doing this, you're going above and beyond the call of duty!

Yuxo09y.jpg

Super excited about this - they have done my favourite coffee so far (biftu gudina)

V60 - Sage DTP - Sette 270 - Feldgrind

Are there any guest slots available?
Done and dusted ages ago people.

All guests slots are taken.

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

From the other list myself and @GaryG look like the reserve-reservists if anyone doesn't cough up but guessing they'd be mad not to and I don't hold much hope.

Instead of weeping into my drip tray and lamenting over coffee that could've been, I'm going to order a kg of the previous month that got the forum frothing over summer, the Foundry LSOL August Costa Rican.

https://foundrycoffeeroasters.com/collections/coffee-beans/products/finca-san-francisco-costa-rica?variant=48813554570

If you missed out this time, feel free to join me and we can keep the August thread going a bit longer.

@fatboyslim if it would help I could come and pick it up. Saves you posting out. You live in York right?

Also I have a few bags of these 50 ish. Would you like them? f63ff7d8bffa609c2f41569e30a8b517.jpg

Sage Barista Express, Aeropress, V60, Feldgrind, French press, Motta 53mm Tamper, 300 ml and 600ml Milk jug.

Also I'm not in a rush. I still have plenty to go through in the freezer. Lol

Sage Barista Express, Aeropress, V60, Feldgrind, French press, Motta 53mm Tamper, 300 ml and 600ml Milk jug.

@fatboyslim if it would help I could come and pick it up. Saves you posting out. You live in York right?

Also I have a few bags of these 50 ish. Would you like them? f63ff7d8bffa609c2f41569e30a8b517.jpg

Yes I live in York. Please do come and pick it up and yes I'll definitely have those bags. Thanks!

-- LSOL Announcements --

Yes I live in York. Please do come and pick it up and yes I'll definitely have those bags. Thanks!

I can pick up also if it helps.

From the other list myself and @GaryG look like the reserve-reservists if anyone doesn't cough up but guessing they'd be mad not to and I don't hold much hope.

Instead of weeping into my drip tray and lamenting over coffee that could've been, I'm going to order a kg of the previous month that got the forum frothing over summer, the Foundry LSOL August Costa Rican.

https://foundrycoffeeroasters.com/collections/coffee-beans/products/finca-san-francisco-costa-rica?variant=48813554570

If you missed out this time, feel free to join me and we can keep the August thread going a bit longer.

I just did the same ordered 1kg.

Picking mine up is easy as well. Considering I'll more than likely be dropping off Dorice if it coincidences at the same time (I'm just nipping out to get some whitespray paint for the major, hopefully no one will notice if I carry it on it's side.. :whistle:)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Picking mine up is easy as well. Considering I'll more than likely be dropping off Dorice if it coincidences at the same time (I'm just nipping out to get some whitespray paint for the major, hopefully no one will notice if I carry it on it's side.. :whistle:)
I'll be needing Dorice back before this arrives unfortunately ...how else will I cope with jet lag other than by copious amounts of EK-brewed coffee. You've still got 2 weeks though.

-- LSOL Announcements --

Due to pricing, people getting 1KG will receive this in one bag. Anything less than that will be made up of 250G bags. Had to do it this way for pricing. Please be prepared if you want to freeze some etc.

-- LSOL Announcements --

Payment details have been PM'd to everyone. If you don't receive the PM please let me know ASAP.

Please note - we are looking to place the order on Tuesday so payments are needed very quickly please.

Ta

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

All done, really looking forwards to this! :good:

pavoni europiccola + niche zero / feld47 : now using James Bond's *coffee* steaming technique

Also all paid up, really looking forward to this!

Beans>Grinders>Machines

This looks a lot of fun, I'll keep my eyes open for a guest slot on the next LSOL

R58, Niche (midnight black), IMS screen, VST Basket, Acaia Pearl, Torr GF, Feldgrind, V60, Kalita 185 and loads of other stuff I probably don't need :)

Ready to step in if any spare places come up still

You are a "Glass 1/2 full" sort of guy?..... Or even "Glass 3/4 full"...

Gotta love a trier! ;-)

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL

You are a "Glass 1/2 full" sort of guy?..... Or even "Glass 3/4 full"...

Gotta love a trier! ;-)

a little nudge never did anyone any harm

Ready to step in if any spare places come up still
It's looking very unlikely Gary - I'm only waiting on 1 more person to pay (and they contacted me this morning)

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee