seeq

5 NotNeutral flat white (5oz) cups and saucers

These are lovely cups, but like most of us I now have far too many!

I'm looking for £30 collected from near Bicester or £35 posted.

Cheers59abcdf786763797693b30911627c81e.jpg

Modded Fracino Heavenly | Eureka Zenith 65e | 15g/18g VST's | Made By Knock 58.35mm Tamper | Torr 58.4mm Tamper | AeroPress | V60 | NotNeutral Mugs | A cupboard full of stuff

Probably not, but I'll know for sure when I see them so I'll drop you a line if I dont fella.

That was quick. cambosheff I'll PM you.

Modded Fracino Heavenly | Eureka Zenith 65e | 15g/18g VST's | Made By Knock 58.35mm Tamper | Torr 58.4mm Tamper | AeroPress | V60 | NotNeutral Mugs | A cupboard full of stuff

Probably not, but I'll know for sure when I see them so I'll drop you a line if I dont fella.

apprecitate it !

Now whilst not normally one to get excited about crockery, those I could get enthused about! I reckon cambosheff has some kind of sixth sense when desirable things pop-up here, given the number of times he has struck while the ink is still wet!

In fact, I am heading to London for a week tomorrow. Can anyone tell me where I might pick up a couple please?

Edited by Syenitic
A supplementary question

I seem to think I still have a couple for sale on the boards. I will go search . . . .

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I wouldn’t mind a couple :).

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)