Any guesses?

Hint: There's not too many of these out in the wild yet0fb6f5c4177265dfd23fec5023bb0adf.jpg

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Thin box...... stepless adjustment ticked...... titanium ticked....... some kind of burrs surely?!

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

I have it my head it isn't grinder related . . .

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Thin box...... stepless adjustment ticked...... titanium ticked....... some kind of burrs surely?!

is it a thin box or a large box?

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Depth could be deceiving...

Mythos 2!

ECM Synchronika + Profitec pro t64

V60 Ice drip + Porlex mini + Hario Buono

is it a thin box or a large box?

Must be thin. It looks close to the table/floor lol

But now I've just spotted the option for a colour and I now have no idea ha

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

A grinder for sure

Subjectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to consciousness, agency, personhood, amount spent, reality and truth which has been defined by various sources.

If one extracts the xif info and reverses the colours you can see the other side of the box.

Subjectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to consciousness, agency, personhood, amount spent, reality and truth which has been defined by various sources.

“Color” spelled with no “u” so it’s either American / Canadian OR from a country which doesn’t have English as its first language. So - errr - it’s not a prototype Niche. Or a Feldgrind in a massive box. Or a Sage anything.

It says discs : Titanium, so can assume flat, rather than conics?

That eliminates half of the new Compaks coming out..

Titus?

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Anfim SPII Special Performance On Demand

Can't wait to put it through its paces.

4279d2da85bd21b6e7bb3ad117693bdc.jpg

Edited by Glenn

I've a negative experience with Anfim grinder from the barista trainings I've attended, they have a Caimano OD beside the K30, ECM Automatik and others. Now don't get me wrong, when it worked the coffee was great, it was just that it kept jamming up all time. The assistant would unscrew the collar and clean it thoroughly, after which it worked for like 5-6 times before getting jammed again - very annoying. The coffee was a darkish arabica blend. Maybe a faulty unit, however other grinders had no issues.

Hope yours will serve you well, interested to hear your feedback.

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

What a guess!

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Hey Glenn..

How much for the figurine ?

Love the grinder AND the figurine chap!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Love it,

Never seen one either, I can't wait to hear how you get on

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

This is called SPODY? The bigger brother of SCODY?

Hey Glenn..

How much for the figurine ?

Oh, he's not for sale :)

Hand made in South Africa.

Picked up on my travels from a coffee roaster near Jeffrey's Bay.

Isn't he great!

This is called SPODY? The bigger brother of SCODY?
Not sure if an acronym is given yet.

650rpm grind speed and super quiet.