fatboyslim

LSOL October - Round Hill Roastery

Thanks for your help with the spreadsheet @MildredM @salty I'm going to Indonesia!

Well done you - hope you have a great trip

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

Put my preference down on the spreadsheet. Going to try 1/2 & 0.5 as I mainly use a Moka so interesting to see how they vary (with the odd espresso and V60 chucked in)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Updated the spreadsheet, gone for 500g as filter

Porlex Hand Grinder | ROK Espresso Maker | Bodum French Press

Done. Going for 500g of each.

Thanks and enjoy you hols @fatboyslim

ACS Minima, Motta Tamper, Naked Portafilter + 18g VST, Baratza Sette 270, Brewista Scales

Hario V60 (02), Hario Skerton, Aeropress, Porlex

Do we know if this will be different to Roundhill's monthly subscription. I recently started one with them so wouldn't want to duplicate.

thanks

LM Linea Mini, Mythos

Do we know if this will be different to Roundhill's monthly subscription. I recently started one with them so wouldn't want to duplicate.

thanks

This won't be the same

There are still spaces

1. MildredM 500g pink please

2. IGM45 500g pink espresso

3. joey24dirt 500g pink please

4. Zappyad 500g pink

5. Kman10 500g pink

6. Dunk 500g one blue one pink

There are still spaces

4. Zappyad 500g pink

5. Kman10 500g pink

7. Nuggy 500g pink

Spreadsheet updated. When is this likely to arrive? I shall be away from towards the end of this week until 23rd.

Home: Sage Dual Boiler, Probat EK43 & Feldgind

Work: Sage Dual Boiler & Niche Zero

Many thanks for the heads-up PM @Daren. I would like 250g of each please but I'm on a tablet and cannot directly edit the spreadsheet without installing apps and all sorts. Please would some kind soul update for me? Very much appreciated.

Edited by Ghostrider

Many thanks for the heads-up PM Daren. I would like 250g of each please but I'm on a tablet and cannot directly edit the spreadsheet without installing apps and all sorts. Please would some kind soul update for me? Very much appreciated.

Done

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Spreadsheet updated. When is this likely to arrive? I shall be away from towards the end of this week until 23rd.

Expected mid October - if you have an alternative shipping address drop me a PM please.

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

I've attempted to update it on my phone. Think it worked, but I'll have another look when I'm on a computer!

Hi guys,

Currently working off my phone, can you update the spreadsheet to 1kg (subscribed) Espresso please

Thank you

Vesuvius Dual Boiler / Ceado E37S / KvdW Shower Screen / VST Precision baskets / Torr Tamper / Motta Champion Milk Pitchers / Stretton Hills (Waitrose) Water /

Hi guys,

Currently working off my phone, can you update the spreadsheet to 1kg (subscribed) Espresso please

Thank you

Done

Think I have updated possible anyone can check as never used this sort of thing before

All good if you ordered 1kg of filter

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

I am on a laptop and I still can't get my details entered!!??! I think the fault is human error but just not happening.

I'd be grateful if someone could put me down for 250g of each.

Thanks in advance

4. Zappyad 500g pink

5. Kman10 500g pink

7. Nuggy 500g pink

8. Crmdgnly 500g pink