MooMaa

La Pavoni Europiccola 1974 V1.7 £170.00

For sale is my La Pavoni Europiccola 1974 V1.7, which is now unfortunately sat in my office un-used as . I now have a Fracino Little Gem in the office so that everyone in the office can enjoy the delights of fresh coffee, as I was feeling guilty drinking fresh when everyone else drank instant……

The machine is the 1974 version 1.7 with aluminium base, see the link for a complete description of this model http://www.francescoceccarelli.eu/La_Pavoni/Schede/EP_1974_02_eng.htm . It has the brass sleeve and piston but with the removable shower screen.

I bought the machine about a year ago to use as my office machine. At the time of purchase the seller said the seals had been replaced, but I cannot guarantee this as I haven’t taken the machine apart to check. It had been descaled when I bought it and I have just descaled it again, but have only used ashbeck bottled water in it so you can see from the pictures it is nice and clean inside. It has the aluminium base so no rust at all.

It was only used for about 8 months, making 3 or 4 drinks a weekI have only used ashbeck in it

It comes with a 49mm motta tamper and one of whityj’s 3d printed doser funnels.

I wish I could keep it and will be sad to see it go, but I really cant justify having it sat at the office as an ornament.

It can be yours for £170 picked up from Bury St Edmunds Suffolk

DSCN1502.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

Pressure Gauge removed and has been sold separately, image left to illustrate working pressure.

DSC_0347.jpg

Edited by The Systemic Kid

Home: Fracino Classico, Mazzer Major

Office: Fracino Little Gem, Mazzer Royal, Anfim Super Best (Decaf)

Hi @MooMaa, great looking machine, just wondering if you would be interested in selling the pressure gauge and adaptor separately?

I'm currently looking for both for my own 1978 EP, no problem if you don't want to spilt the machine up but it might make it easier to sell at a lower price although I think it's a great price anyway.

Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Tony

Hi @MooMaa, great looking machine, just wondering if you would be interested in selling the pressure gauge and adaptor separately?

I'm currently looking for both for my own 1978 EP, no problem if you don't want to spilt the machine up but it might make it easier to sell at a lower price although I think it's a great price anyway.

Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Tony

Hi @twotone

Thank you for the offer, I will give it a couple of weeks to see if it sells complete, if not we can have a chat about a price for splitting the pressure gauge and adaptor.

Cheers

james

Hi @twotone

Would you be interested at £20 plus postage for the pressure gauge and adapter, although you will need to source a new silicon gasket see image, as I can't remove the gasket from my La pavoni without destroying it.gasket.JPG

cheers James

@MooMaa

Hi James, yes please, PM me with your details inc bank details (BT OK?) and postage costs and I'll transfer payment.

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for the fast payment.

The pressure gauge and adaptor sent 1st class signed for.

James

New price £190

Edited by MooMaa

@kingdean, I am not looking to post ATM as there are so many horror stories, but if it hasn't sold in a month or two, I would maybe post but it would have to be at the buyers risk.

Cheers

No, just coffee machines generally.

Although I suppose the La Pavoni, does have a lot less to get damaged than one of the larger, heavier more complex machines.

A little price drop £180

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

New year Bump and price drop £170

Could a mod append the price to the title please

Hi,

Yes it is still available.

I am going on holiday until the 12th of April tomorrow, so it would have to be after that.

Cheers

James

Moved to sold. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)