Lsanvitale

Sage Barista Express - Black - Excellent condition £350.00

For sale is my Sage Barista express. less than a year old, complete with all accessories including portafilter, single and double baskets, cleaning tools, Sage Razor, tamper, milk jug and original box. Excellent condition as shown in pics. Collection from Middlesbrough area.

£350

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Lsanvitale
New Price

Hi Lee, how did you find using it?

I'm just checking out with my brother if he might be interested. He's looking a machine but doesn't want to buy a grinder (I'm working on him). He's in Billingham.

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Hi - we have got on with it great. I’m only selling as got a bit more into the home Barista side and am looking to change to a bit more professional set up with a more powerful steam wand and separate grinder. It is the best all in one unit we have had by far. Welcome to have a demo, not too far away!

I'm trying to talk my brother into it, he's a supermarket preground kind of guy and says it's double his budget. I've got a lot of work to do!

I'm trying to talk my brother into it, he's a supermarket preground kind of guy and says it's double his budget. I've got a lot of work to do!

The first thing we bought for a BE was a larger milk jug. We had bought the Sage one. The larger jug can be used for 2 400ml milk based drinks steamed in under 1min. Never timed it but we reckon about 45 secs probably a bit less. That wont be including the 10 secs for steam starting to come out.

I'm currently comparing it with another more ethic machine side by side. It's rather interesting.

John

-

In Use Sage DB+IMS Shower Screen, Niche. Others Sage BE, Mazer Mini A,. Projects Little Gem, Gaggia M7D

SageBanner_v01.jpg.a45786743a4eb401969788b45ae7f893.jpg

How much do you want to offer it for now?

Tell us how much & I will alter the title price for you.

See what you mean now so have altered the title for you

Ron 

I wanted it changed to £350. The post changed but not the thread title. I first posted a while ago now as well so is there any way to get it further back at the top of list without reposting new ad? Thanks

All titles show the new price £350

Ron 

I've mentioned this to some one that may be interested but if it was for me I would wonder what has happened to the 2 year warrantee that usually comes with them. Your price isn't far of a refurbished unit. They are sold on ebay by a company that appears to sell John Lewis returns. Lots have been sold. The refurb grinder that I bought of them has a 12month return to base warrantee. Their espresso machines are probably the same in case they do happen to have a real fault.

John

-

In Use Sage DB+IMS Shower Screen, Niche. Others Sage BE, Mazer Mini A,. Projects Little Gem, Gaggia M7D

Is this for sale still mate?

I'm local

Would you be up for a part cash part swap sort of thing?

Edited by joey24dirt

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

@joey24dirt

I think it went on ebay, however

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sage-By-Heston-Blumenthal-BES870UK-Barista-Express-Espresso-Maker-Coffee-Silver/391684796981?epid=208618471&hash=item5b323bb235:g:-pIAAOSwopRYhcG3

There stuff is usually sold as refurb with 12months rtb. Might be worth asking but if duff has the usual protection.

Looks like there is a lot of wishful thinking prices for items on ebay these days including BE's. I'd guess people don't look elsewhere.

John

-

@joey24dirt

I think it went on ebay, however

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sage-By-Heston-Blumenthal-BES870UK-Barista-Express-Espresso-Maker-Coffee-Silver/391684796981?epid=208618471&hash=item5b323bb235:g:-pIAAOSwopRYhcG3

There stuff is usually sold as refurb with 12months rtb. Might be worth asking but if duff has the usual protection.

Looks like there is a lot of wishful thinking prices for items on ebay these days including BE's. I'd guess people don't look elsewhere.

John

-

Thanks John. There's a few on shpock also but wanting £400+ for a used machine! You can get brand new for £450

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)