joey24dirt

My work set up

And it just 'sew' happens I have an orange long bar towel to hand :)

Haha prepared or what?! yeah I'll grab one of those please. PM me when your sorted if you can. Busy chasing kids lol

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Commandante C40 and aeropress 

please don’t ask me to mod your sage portafilter

@SkateReclaimCreate

Haha prepared or what?! yeah I'll grab one of those please. PM me when your sorted if you can. Busy chasing kids lol

The orange bar towels are 25x48cm or alternatively there are black square 30cm squares (or grey, or red). Let me know which you would prefer - no rush :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles  /  1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  /  Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1  /  Kalita wave  /  Stag kettle  /  OCD  /  Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer  /  gold B Plus stirrer  /  Push Tamper  /  Puqpress  /  15g & 18g vst  /  IMS 35μM  /  LDT  /  Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers  /  LW Bean Cellars & Caddy  /  Decent thermometer  /  Acme Evo 150ml cups  /  Espazzola  /  Hottop  /  Acme and Loveramics cups /  embroidered by me bar towels  /  coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  /  in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass  /  6 gorgeous guineas  /  a dog  /  a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

The orange bar towels are 25x48cm or alternatively there are black square 30cm squares (or grey, or red). Let me know which you would prefer - no rush :)

Could you do me a grey one please? It would be an ideal size for the 'Latte Locker'

@SkateReclaimCreate

fc7fcb5140270caba61b96026d014b2c.jpg

Update!! New bar towel holder. Blue roll holder. Cable reel attached for easy electric hook up and built a shelf on top of the reel for measuring coffee and standing stuff on. All in all a good day at work. Had to do something while babysitting contractors

@SkateReclaimCreate

cf37d4b7406e6e9b9054c6bb55305e72.jpg

@SkateReclaimCreate

damn cool, got the same towels from rhinowares :D

nice wooden portafilter handle

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, MaraXprofitec, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air, Niche Zero, Aergrind, IMS and VST baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, modded Gene Cafe CBR 101, BWT Bestmax PREMIUM V

damn cool, got the same towels from rhinowares :D

nice wooden portafilter handle

Thanks man. Obviously I'll have to replace the wood with skateboard wood haha

@SkateReclaimCreate

Better make room on that towel rail, your new towel is on the way and it’s going to take centre stage!!!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles  /  1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  /  Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1  /  Kalita wave  /  Stag kettle  /  OCD  /  Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer  /  gold B Plus stirrer  /  Push Tamper  /  Puqpress  /  15g & 18g vst  /  IMS 35μM  /  LDT  /  Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers  /  LW Bean Cellars & Caddy  /  Decent thermometer  /  Acme Evo 150ml cups  /  Espazzola  /  Hottop  /  Acme and Loveramics cups /  embroidered by me bar towels  /  coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  /  in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass  /  6 gorgeous guineas  /  a dog  /  a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

Better make room on that towel rail, your new towel is on the way and it’s going to take centre stage!!!

Yay can't wait!! I'll just fetch the other ones back home. It's great now I'm getting a bit more set up with it and also that fact I charge £1 a drink haha. Need to keep the beans paid for if the lads want coffee

@SkateReclaimCreate

You freelance? Will have to find some work for you on one of our sites so I can get flat whites for £1 good work!

You freelance? Will have to find some work for you on one of our sites so I can get flat whites for £1 good work!

Figure out how to fudge the tracker on my van and I'll be there haha

@SkateReclaimCreate

Awesome! Love my classic!

I'm still getting to grips with it. I'm used to my DTP at home. The lads are happy enough though so that's all that matters I suppose.

@SkateReclaimCreate

Let's see how long this lasts. LL MK2

d1a8669a17c8fda9344ce2fb3668ac42.jpg

@SkateReclaimCreate

'honest guv, it's for stem cleaning my tools!'

Laissez les bons temps rouler

How are you getting on with the sgp?

Looks very cool there :good:

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, MaraXprofitec, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air, Niche Zero, Aergrind, IMS and VST baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, modded Gene Cafe CBR 101, BWT Bestmax PREMIUM V

How are you getting on with the sgp?

Haven't really used it much to be honest. It seems like a good grinder though. Maybe ten drinks and most of them were for other people. Now it's off site and in my van I can give it a good test. Going to keep it quiet though as I got moaned at last time for having a machine in the van

@SkateReclaimCreate