JimBean1

Free Pour Anytime

26112339858_c3d3ea4303.jpg

I probably should have swirled the crema :) but it's the closest I've come to a shape so far :)

Little bit wonky! Changed how I hold the jug and it seems to work better for me

0de80a05d2932993c183669d700e6f6c.jpg

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

I am finding that the loveramics flat white and cappucino cups fill up before anything can be attempted...

I found exactly the same with the Loveramics cappa cups. Too shallow and wide, it all happens so quickly and the next thing you know you've got latte art on your fingers. The Acme equivalents are a bit more forgiving. To be fair though, I do suck at latte art, must up my game!

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

I found exactly the same with the Loveramics cappa cups. Too shallow and wide, it all happens so quickly and the next thing you know you've got latte art on your fingers. The Acme equivalents are a bit more forgiving. To be fair though, I do suck at latte art, must up my game!

ACME's prove difficult to get unless you want 6 or a trip in to london. I bought some 400ml le creuset tulip-esque cups which are great for the bucket-o-latte, but i need something around 300 to fill the gap.

"Yeah, well, scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing"

Yeah I know. I went to caravan kings x to pick mine up. PITA unless you're going there anyway.

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Yeah I know. I went to caravan kings x to pick mine up. PITA unless you're going there anyway.

London is my nemesis, but i know a guy that goes past it everyday who is happy to pick a couple up for me :) (caravan that is)

IMG_0072.jpg

Photo from work, new milk makes latte art easier, tastes great.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

[ATTACH]31880[/ATTACH]

Photo from work, new milk makes latte art easier, tastes great.

surprisingly i was in my local Sainsburys and they stock local dairy non homogenised milk which i found much easier to texture.....saying that i still suck :)

Time for a quick flattie then jump on the lathe now the nippers are asleep

ac5ebf4693cdf9c3628e3ae81a8410fe.jpg

and yes...... I forgot to clean my cup from this morning.

@SkateReclaimCreate

@SkateReclaimCreate

I rather like this artwork of someone pinching somebody's backside or should I say 'Derriere'.

Jon

Simple but delicious.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29358[/ATTACH]

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

bloody showoff :)

Stork delivering a baby, is there a prize for guessing.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Who likes bubbles?

I had to run and grab my phone from another room, but there were bubbles to begin with any way.

I think I put too much air in the milk.

Is there any way to practice this without using milk and coffee? Or atleast without using coffee?

Maybe I need to buy some cheap beans so I can just try over and over without worrying about wasting precious coffee haha. f1ccc61ccba6696a20c8813a83f5f631.jpg

Who likes bubbles?

I had to run and grab my phone from another room, but there were bubbles to begin with any way.

Is there any way to practice this without using milk and coffee? Or atleast without using coffee?

Maybe I need to buy some cheap beans so I can just try over and over without worrying about wasting precious coffee haha. f1ccc61ccba6696a20c8813a83f5f631.jpg

I don't think there's any way to effectively practice without wasting coffee, buying cheap beans would be a good solution but milk would be wasted too. Can take quite a while to learn because of this, especially if you don't drink milk drinks.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Here's my LSOL Notes cuppa this morning.

40131925151_2a9fdd39ea_z.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

nah!!I'm getting jealous, as I was still in the process of learning those arts.but for now I will be contented with my espresso brew.

Edited by Sheena_Lance
spacing

Who likes bubbles?

Have a look at these two videos! Think it's exactly what you are after!

LR - EK43S; Ceado E37S; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience