JimBean1

Free Pour Anytime

New beans, Brazil Ipanema Yellow Catuai - lovely!!

IMG_20170920_071227306.jpg

Sage Creatista Plus | Rhinowares Hand Grinder | Bialetti Moka

901d622bc73cc4adee626218754dca14.jpg

I had no scales this morning so had to guess with the dose. Wasn't bad lol

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

901d622bc73cc4adee626218754dca14.jpg

I had no scales this morning so had to guess with the dose. Wasn't bad lol

Wow so neat!

Wow so neat!

Wonkey though. Yours is better. I still can't get anywhere near a hollow heart

@SkateReclaimCreate

37226230441_6ee21bd007_z.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

ce0a211b5aadca2edd551709e688a6c1.jpg

@SkateReclaimCreate

Little bit wonkey, just like myself!047e52bca82fc1eba9e29325252e18a3.jpg

@SkateReclaimCreate

37047856350_aaff344f57_z.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Last of the Foundry's LSOL today. About to dive in on the Craft House, 6 days post roast. Hope it's settled. 34b7c6e91ef4ac74c6e59ab2ead102ef.jpg

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

A nice long holiday has helped my chi

9a783331da73b240e7742003eb56c1a5.jpg

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

Celebrating with this tonight . . .

23767476848_b886cb0cbf_z.jpg

Happy celebrations

@SkateReclaimCreate

Nice setup!

(and you obviously know how to use & enjoy it)

I am pretty miffed. Ian's first attempt at a pour and he produces a Golden Eagle :)

37492746260_fb0b13bf16_z.jpg

Nice coffee this morning with Redber's new Francais blend.

IMG_20171023_071509702.jpg

Francais blend continues to please! Think this is my favourite bean to-date.

IMG_20171030_071024929~02.jpg

How freaky. Messing about with snapchat face swap and managed to to this....

c65c3cee10bc319320dcd0521169de9d.jpg

Free pour face swap yo!

• Like 1

@SkateReclaimCreate

Nooooooooooo!!!!

Can’t you face Coffee in a Morning . . . . :) :) :)

Some would say you’ve too much time on your hands. I won’t say that . . . :exit:

I dare you to show that to your work mates Joey :-)

Plumbed in Vesuvius - BWT Bestmax - Niche in Black. Aeropress and Aergrind

Live and Let Live

Can’t you face Coffee in a Morning . . . . :) :) :)

Some would say you’ve too much time on your hands. I won’t say that . . . :exit:

It was an accident I swear!

@SkateReclaimCreate