MildredM

Monolith Owners Division

That's because the famous five have sent Mildred undercover...

Things are a little quiet over here . . .

38042224246_1f5c9a5b93_z.jpg

keep calm and grind flat

That's because the famous five have sent Mildred undercover...

And here was me thinking I was all alone on this thread :secret:

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

And here was me thinking I was all alone on this thread :secret:

not at all I often wander past and look in the window till the security guard and my bank manager comes out and tells me to "jog on lad":D

keep calm and grind flat

not at all I often wander past and look in the window till the security guard and my bank manager comes out and tells me to "jog on lad":D

Ahhh! I did wonder where all the smudges were coming from *grabs window polish and cloth*

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Machine due soon so fingers crossed I can have a bit of input then (assuming I’ve not sold it

Machine due soon so fingers crossed I can have a bit of input then (assuming I’ve not sold it

What did you get in the end?

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Black Linea Mini should be here on the 20th. If you’re passing at anytime you’re more than welcome to pull a few shots.

Black Linea Mini should be here on the 20th. If you’re passing at anytime you’re more than welcome to pull a few shots.

You are such a patient man . . . what a superb choice, I for one can't wait to read/see/hear more about it! And the 'flat' ;)

So, you're actually planning to take it out of the box then ?

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Woo! Lovely. Can’t wait to hear about it.

Cheers, I may well take you up on that offer next time I’m passing

So, you're actually planning to take it out of the box then ?

Can I have first refusal?

In the coffee forums betting shop , i have placed a substantial amount of virtual cash on 6 weeks before you get bored and sell it :)

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Have I lost my crown then to Cambo?

Buy Cambo's machine then send it back, and forth . . . a few times :)

Lovely jubbly!!

Best start replacing the ancillary equipment you sold too....

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Haha I think I’ve been dealt a harsh hand chief, I still bow to you as
You will have a great grinder and machine, just stick with it and enjoy the coffee they make.

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

In the coffee forums betting shop , i have placed a substantial amount of virtual cash on 6 weeks before you get bored and sell it :)

Im guessing you went for six weeks as the odds were better

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

I ‘accidentally’ put my name down on the mailing list this forum will be my financial ruin!

I ‘accidentally’ put my name down on the mailing list this forum will be my financial ruin!

Splendid!!! It's only money and I've no doubt that Cambo will underwrite the purchase.

If it's not too rude to ask........ flat or conical ?

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Splendid!!! It's only money and I've no doubt that Cambo will underwrite the purchase.

If it's not too rude to ask........ flat or conical ?

That’s the debate! I’ve been chatting with Lee from foundry about options as the E8 isn’t quite suiting my needs (lovely tasting cuppas mind). He suggested thinking about a Mythos amongst other things, but on further research it’s too big for my little coffee corner. That got me onto the monolith. So, in my long winded response, I think the conical, mainly because my E10 was brilliant and I regret selling it and they seem to require less faff in shot prep.

Now begins the agonising wait for the next run

@mmmatron I've had my Conical for about three months now and love it !

I'm conscious that I've not posted any comments here yet so I will try and remedy that very shortly.

@mmmatron I've had my Conical for about three months now and love it !

I'm conscious that I've not posted any comments here yet so I will try and remedy that very shortly.

Fab, I’ll look forward to it