MildredM

Monolith Owners Division

I thought it was about time that the Monolith owners on the forum could unite in a show of fellowship and mutual aggrandisment :)

'The MODs', it has a nice ring to it!

36464616423_48751a416c_c.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

Got a feeling you're going to on your own for a bit.

Niche in the background & a few waiting to register interest when the Monolith opens its waiting list again.

Ron:coffee:

Me too. The MODs eh ? When the Niche comes out I wonder if they will create the Niche Owners Brigade.... and be known as the NOBs ? :exit: @MildredM Are we going to show a united front or are we to have Sub-Divisions.... Conical & Flat ?

Londinium - R, Monolith Conical, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Eight Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

I think a united front is called for to deflect from the nobs

Wilco.... over and out !

Londinium - R, Monolith Conical, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Eight Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

not that I'm jealous at all, but I feel like one of these provincial fellows looking on from side-lines

[video=youtube_share;cHWs3c3YNs4]

keep calm and grind flat

Me too.

The MODs eh ?

When the Niche comes out I wonder if they will create the Niche Owners Brigade.... and be known as the NOBs ? :exit:

Fancy, I hadn't even thought of that . . .

@MildredM Are we going to show a united front or are we to have Sub-Divisions.... Conical & Flat ?

Oh a united front, I think, don't you? No in-fighting then . . .

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

there are at 5 of us that have them now

Three here and I know of two more - I wonder if they are the same two . . .

not that I'm jealous at all, but I feel like one of these provincial fellows looking on from side-lines

Ho!!! Yes! That is exactly how it is. (I have to say though, you needn't think you are going to get your paws on my Monolith) :)

Indeed I have

I don't think we need ask what you think to it or whether it lives up to expectations!

Oh wow!! Fantastic :) :) :)

Oops I did it again...

Well who'd have thought it ! ;)

Edited by Snakehips

[quote name='MildredM']I don't think we need ask what you think to it or whether it lives up to expectations![/QUOTE] But I would be interested in your thoughts @coffeechap on the relative merits of this vs the r120

I love owners threads! Who is going to be the first to say it is shit then!

 You did not get me this time 

Happy to give my honest opinion as you know dave

AKA Toffee chips

Happy to give my honest opinion as you know dave

I know, but will anyone else?

I could be up for it........... is there a prize ?

Anyway, get off our thread, you don't have one so bog off

Shall I be the first to say that I am a NOB?

Anyway, get off our thread, you don't have one so bog off

Shall I be the first to say that I am a NOB?