My pledge has been refunded although I have yet to check if it's back on my card (they say give it ten business days). I also had a conversation with someone from MasterCard who suggested that they would refund it if Voom works didn't but fortunately I haven't needed to test that.

So hang on, credit cards will repay any pledges to failed kickstarters?!?! That puts a rather different light on things, I’m off to back that flying car, I’ve always fancied one!

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

My pledge has been refunded although I have yet to check if it's back on my card (they say give it ten business days). I also had a conversation with someone from MasterCard who suggested that they would refund it if Voom works didn't but fortunately I haven't needed to test that.

Good news what number backer was you?

Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux /Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge

Still nothing, not a dicky bird.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Good news what number backer was you?

452 - they said they were going through in order of backers although without looking back through the thread, there may have been some variation in that.

So hang on, credit cards will repay any pledges to failed kickstarters?!?! That puts a rather different light on things, I’m off to back that flying car, I’ve always fancied one!

Well, all I was reporting is what someone said at MasterCard but as I said, if it came to I wouldn't have been holding my breath. Anyway, I didn't need to put it to the test. Fortunately.

Well, all I was reporting is what someone said at MasterCard but as I said, if it came to I wouldn't have been holding my breath. Anyway, I didn't need to put it to the test. Fortunately.

I know, I was just poking fun at the CC company. I wouldn't like to test the theory either! :act-up:

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

Ok been keeping my eye on this, they say backer 503 is done I am 508.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

I should have posted earlier but the refund eventually appeared in my CC account. Faith restored (just needs Sherpr and UPS to demonstrate similar values but that’s another story). In any event it suggests that they are carrying through what they’ve promised.

They unfortunately wont.

You can Google it, but you aren't buying a product so the CC chargeback rules do not apply.

edit: saw other post, one theory not to test!

Don't know what number I was but my refund came in this week too. Remarkable.

4 days on still Nada

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

512 here not seen anything yet either!

Thanks

Lee. (R58 and Zenith 65e)

I'm not gonna say "Voom and your money is gone", just in case I jinx you ;)

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

I think you already said that.:time-out:

Nevertheless its very difficult to understand how they are returning the money.

I was by no means an early subscriber but I got my cash. back within days of the first announcement.

Ron 

I got mine back last week so they are still processing returns...

* HG-1 for sale* Ve ve suvivius.... /Pending grinder changes / Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

oh well thank you, that's my uber and coffee money for San Fran haha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

512 - just got email from kick starter to say refunded. Didn't expect this, never heard of it before. Must be someone at Voom has concerns about doing right thing or has more money left lol.

Thanks

Lee. (R58 and Zenith 65e)

I have had the email as well :)

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE