• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't be as I was one early birds who got the $80 price. Ron was in the $100 early bird price.
Unless the card you used has expired? If so they are saving you until last...87fd4c77f25b92f91a817780494e2565.jpg
Did any of you ask for a refund? just wondering if they are refunding those who asked for it first

Ultimately I did although Voom Towers have said that they are reimbursing everyone and you don't need to ask. As igm45's screenshot confirms, they are refunding by order number on a limited basis per day. I don't know what Ron's number is - although Patrick thinks he should have an earlier number than his and is certainly way earlier than my Johnny-come-lately number.

Unless the card you used has expired? If so they are saving you until last...87fd4c77f25b92f91a817780494e2565.jpg

Saw that and, yep, my card is expired - deceased, is no more, gone to join the choir invisible:)

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

I think my card has been replaced since then.

What do we think will

Happen??

Do we just go to the back of the queue? Or do we lose out

Expired cards are going to the back of the queue.

Difficult to understand the thinking behind the system being used to return cash.

Without asking & 'out of the blue' my money was returned weeks ago.

I was not in the first take up offers & paid $125 including postage to UK.

Got every penny back but the question remains why I was so lucky so early?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got confirmation of refund from kickstarter this morning, money will take up to 10 days to reach the card. I'm still amazed that a kickstarter is refunding anything. It's an unexpected bonus as far as I'm concerned!

• 4 weeks later...

My pledge has been refunded although I have yet to check if it's back on my card (they say give it ten business days). I also had a conversation with someone from MasterCard who suggested that they would refund it if Voom works didn't but fortunately I haven't needed to test that.